Bf going bald

I'm really upset because I've known my boyfriend for about four years now, and I met him six years ago when we were 16 and 17. He's not the best looking guy but he's really cute to me, and part of that is his hair. I've always liked more feminine boyish type men, so that just really clicked with my tastes at the time.

His dad and both grandpas are bald or bald enough to have to shave their heads, and his older brother who's 29 and married is starting to lose it badly. He knew about it and has been starting cutting his hair shorter and shorter, which I wasn't a fan of but didn't really make a big deal out of since he was still cute to me. Then one day about six months ago the top of his head began thinning badly. he told me he was expecting it since his dad started losing at that age. He decided to shave it one day and if I'm being honest, it doesn't suit him at all. He has a very pronounce nose that a full head of long thick hair complimented in a godo way. Now he's beginning to look like a pedo.

I'm not sure how to proceed. I still love his personality and we have no other issues in the relationship, but I find myself unwilling to have sex or be physically affectionate anymore, to the point where I feel repulsed. I know this isn't fair to him, and he should really be with someone who finds every part of him attractive.

I don't know how i should talk to him about this but im afraid of telling him i want to break up because it will absolutely destroy him, and i dont know if i would be able to forgive myself for it.

Attached: eed.jpg (820x823, 233.27K)

fuck his dad then invade bosnia

>I still love him and there is no other issues in my relationship
>I need to break up because he is going bald
you can just say that you think hes ugly, you dont have to preface it with the lie that you love him, the board is anonymous user

Stfu and just wear a wig you dumb cunt.

would you still love him if he wore a wig?

I'm biting hard.
Talk to him and express your emotions instead of seeking validation online.
If him being bald is such a deal breaker for you then look at either corrective surgery, a toupee or a wig if that is what your shallow soul needs.

Instead of taking the leap of instant breakup maybe give the fella a chance instead?

But what do I know, I'm just a khv online spewing my asinine opinions on a fucking bulletin board.

Sounds like something my ex wife would do

The issue for me is that I feel that I only started dating him because my teenage brain went for the prettyboy doomer type. So it could just be me still stuck in that mentality, which I loathe.

We cosplay, and he's worn them. We've had alot of cosplay sex too. As far as a long term solution? Well neither of us make too much money and he's still in school for his comp sci degree. I work full-time retail. i looked into them and they seem expensive.

he doesnt handle these things well due to self-esteem issues.
im pretty fucked in the head because im hornier now than i've ever been and other guys we see in different places are all really cute, and i find myself saying out loud "Oh my god he's so hot" to him whenever we're out and about. then i realize in hindsight how hurtful i mightve been to him.

>im pretty fucked in the head because im hornier now than i've ever been and other guys we see in different places are all really cute, and i find myself saying out loud "Oh my god he's so hot" to him whenever we're out and about. then i realize in hindsight how hurtful i mightve been to him.
based on this, it already tells me you're going to cheat on and ruin him. fuck you, honest to god.

>The issue for me is that I feel that I only started dating him because my teenage brain went for the prettyboy doomer type. So it could just be me still stuck in that mentality, which I loathe.
yes it seems like you may have jumped into waters way deeper than you were expecting, some serious re evaluation of your situation is very much needed
>I find myself saying out loud Oh my god he's so hot to him whenever we're out and about.
Stop this immediately, I am serious, that is a horrible thing to do and you should be ashamed; he didnt ask to go bald

btw we all know you are larping

Post your cunt or fuck off whore

first of all why the fuck are you posting this on Any Forums? go to /adv/

second of all, thanks for the blackpill

>I'm not sure how to proceed. I still love his personality and we have no other issues in the relationship, but I find myself unwilling to have sex or be physically affectionate anymore, to the point where I feel repulsed. I know this isn't fair to him, and he should really be with someone who finds every part of him attractive.

why do all women write like redditors? lol
so yea you dont like your boyfriend because your cavewoman brain tells you he's genetically inferior, what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1639605587094.jpg (986x1024, 97.98K)

End it, like the fucking cunt you are.

>im hornier now than i've ever been and other guys we see in different places are all really cute, and i find myself saying out loud "Oh my god he's so hot" to him whenever we're out and about
I hope you die a painful and brutal death, you fucking harlot.
I will never stop believing in love no matter how often absolute mindless holes like you post or however many blackpills Anons give me, you can't make me abandon Disney love, you niggers.
Fuck you, OP.

I genuinely have the same situation, my boyfriend was (is?) going bald as it's in his family history, so he's been having really really short hair even though my preferences are for guys with long hair. But it's just physical appearance and hair is not everything, so I love him all the same. If you are that shallow to stop being affectionate and want to break up because of something OUT OF HIS CONTROL then you are the problem and you should leave the relationship immediately instead of trying to keep it together, when secretly you are holding resentment for him. He does not deserve that.

I hope both you and your mother get raped and stabbed in the eye by a pack of savage niggers

> i find myself saying out loud "Oh my god he's so hot" to him whenever we're out and about. then i realize in hindsight how hurtful i mightve been to him.
you're a dumb cunt and he's better off without you, stop wasting his time already and let him find someone better

God I fucking hate women. He sounds like a perfect BF who's been with you, makes you happy, and is super loyal, but the nigga loses a couple hair follicles and this cunt wants to "move on". Jesus fucking christ.

I'd actually recommend breaking up just because your bf deserves better. Please fucking kill yourself. Unironically, the world would be a better place

>complains about redditors
>uses fucking "lol"

>uses a word that predates reddit

yea, do something about it newfag