Look at the LPS toys I bought

look at the LPS toys I bought
i have lots of them now but these ones are my favs out of all the ones I have
also btw I am autistic

Attached: mytoys.jpg (660x1065, 137.56K)

please kill yourself you fat fuck and leave this board.

no anyways my fav lps are the spaniels they are so cute and I also like the shorthaired cats
these lps are very rare and people sell 1 of them for like 40$ or more

You are fat and I won't have sex with. I hope you are going to kill yourself very soon

I dont wanna have sex i wanna talk about lps

My sister collected these toys when we were kids, I actually loved playing with them and thought they were so cool, they might still be in a closet somewhere, if you were my gf I'd give them to you, have a nice night and much love.

You know what goes in what field. Better yet don't post here.

WAIT CAN I BUY THEM?? I will literally pay any price pls dm me on discord Ame#9792 if you have them !!!
shut up

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-171035_Gallery.jpg (712x623, 234.86K)

GET THE FUCK OUT FROM HERE NOONE CARES

I found the bag of her toys and it's pretty big, like 20 or so of the actual pets, 5 or so houses and playsets, and even a mini playset that comes with 3 even smaller cats.
There is a catch, my sister caught me and doesn't want me to do anything with them, I'll attempt to fight her off for you but she seems adamant.
Mind you, both her and I are in our 20s so I'm having a good laugh at her for fighting me so hard on this.

ill buy them off her ill take good care of them
tell her I'm a cute autist

cute. you've nice legs btw. show more

haha my legs are fat

good, good :lickinglips:

post your penis dumb cunt

I dont have one im sorry

Yo someone post the webm of yuno getting cummed on

do you have any of the fluffy cats? i forgot the name of them but they were my absolute fav as a kid, i had heaps but i tried to make customs and just ruined em completely so my mom threw them away

fuckin prove it dammit

yea i think they are long haired cats i think I have 1 or 2 of them

I'm going to take pictures of them in a little bit, you tell me how much you'd pay for them, I'll relay that to my sister, if she agrees I'll add you on discord.

it depends on how many she has ill pay in between 100-300 for a huge lot of them