You guys told me WW3 would not happen but now Iran is shooting ballistic missiles at US bases. Wtf...

You guys told me WW3 would not happen but now Iran is shooting ballistic missiles at US bases. Wtf? They are going to send me off to die in a desert, arent they? Fembots didnt even so much as hold man hand before i fucking rot in a desert. Fucking heartless.

Attached: 1647125977866.png (912x465, 80.52K)

not my problem, enjoy dying for some mentally deranged boomer

they did this in like 2020 too. we've been invading desert shitholes for decades, relax, you're not going to war zoomie

Iran has nukes

human civilization is at the point of being able to maintain a decent quality of life for everybody with disciplined resource and population management but we are too unga bunga to stop

Oh man jews attacked themselves I better get worked into a seething shoot GAH I'M SO ANGRY THIS IS WORLD WAR 3 DRAFT ME I MUST SAVE FAGGOTS

That's just an illusion, everything behind the curtains is falling apart.

Attached: 1298746519874.jpg (750x722, 28.74K)

I feel like they wouldn't draft me since I'm a diagnosed bipolar who's been smoking cigarettes for seven years, since I was 16.

Attached: lawliet_banana.jpg (300x300, 14.05K)

We've reached that point for years but people always want to hog and overspend.

Surprisingly based from robot fag

>we are too unga bunga to stop
Not me.

All the scientific progress and innovation was allowed time to come about because of the massive bloodletting that is human history. You can't escape.

>Erbil that is my capital

Fuck I am getting drafted fuck fuck fuck

Attached: artworks-zfQLKaxa6u0DyvHd-2xVi7g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.73K)

how the fuck did those retards figure out nukes?

Remember, if you go to prison you'll get free room and board and then there'll be a massive labour shortage after the war and a surplus of single women.
No one will care that you were a draft dodger when there aren't enough men to do the work or satisfy the female population.

I'm pretty sure it was Russia that gave them nukes

Can people who are working on uni degrees get drafted?
I only have like four months to finish it.

Nukes are like 70 year old tech, fampai

Congrats. You get to be an office and lead a bunch of zoomer niggers. Should be fun.

yeah but they are still not easy to create and require a lot of time, intelligence and money.

Kek. You had 18+ years to figure out an excuse. Go to a psychiatrist right about now and claim suicidal depression.

If you go to prison you'll get ass fucked by violent criminals and your life is basically over after that. Doubt you would care about all the women when your asshole has been pounded daily.

Yeah, just like Iraq had WMDs - oh wait...
>nukes
Could be worse.

Attached: 45a2bdcb1f7483f3f11513e5385e69f9bd258f10ff1526c18149c9b6f45fc314.png (600x600, 490.47K)