Has anyone here tried creating a tulpa? And what were the results?

Has anyone here tried creating a tulpa? And what were the results?

Attached: 1603436836207.png (1080x1070, 740.62K)

Yeah, didn't get far with it but I have a voice in my head I can talk to if I want, that sounds distinct from my own.

>tulpa
a fucking what?

oh. i havent seen the rat girl in fuckin ages

developing schizohprenia and a gf

I have one he is pretty cool and the one entity I can trust in a world of deliberately malformed external influence

literally an imaginary friend
i dont know why these retards call them 'tulpas'

>developing schizohprenia and a gf
that doesnt make any sense to me.

because you're a retarded newfag

tulpas do not exist and you are a faggot

>because you're a retarded newfag
old fag acshually. youre just retarded and use newfag terms

And this little faggot him and his crew from the Quarter/square have been dealers for years, I know this for a fact, the Persian himself told me that

oh
so just fucking manifesting something. you newfags are skrr

Attached: 2222323232.png (1274x338, 126.93K)

>developing schizohprenia and a gf
still dont know what you mean by "developing schitsofrenia" retard.

When I was like 12 sure. It also wouldn't be some bitch with ears like this either.

fuck you, mouse girl is cute.

I have two. they are cool. I talk to them often.

guaranteed you attempted to make one but gave up and are mad that others managed to make one and you didn't. Imagine getting filtered by tulpas when literally all you have to do is talk to them.

If tulpas are made by imagining a person to talk to, then how come I, a schizoidic individual who has conversations from that perspective all the time, don't have hundreds or thousands of tulpas? How come people who are obsessed with e-famers/twitch streamers and daydream about them all day don't have tulpas? Hell, how come my mind doesn't "clone" real people who I talk to in life and receive actual social stimuli from through this same process?

Where does she fit in on the mouse girl lore?

Attached: 1646549863369.jpg (1080x1109, 184.95K)

Like an imaginary friend, but Reddit

Yep, tried/succeeded in creating one. Has it's own voice and identity. But you have to consciously feed it attention to use it. Even if its slight. So over the years he pops up like once a month