Femcels don't exis-

>femcels don't exis-

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1090x852, 744.59K)

poor thing. he got the lilypichu reverse treatment

>femcels don't exis-
>posts female rejecting man for being an acid victim
okay im glad you realized then

I wish I had a disfigured ex-chad bf. good genes for kids and he would probably have some remnant of a pleasant personality as well. and I wouldn't get the downside of a chad bf, which is women flirting with him or taking his friendliness as flirting.

You know she was only with him for his looks because that is the thing she knew to attack. Girls destroy ugly guys in similar ways but they go after their ego and confidence. Women are truly evil.

You didn't even read the fucking image you dunce.

>read the image
i dont think thats how it works
ok so i checked again the female isnt rejectinghim for being an acid victim but the one who causes the acid victim
Acid victim says ex girlfriend will burn in hell
The acid victim is the male, talking about his ex girlfriend
he gets a new gf
how is this post related to femcels

The ex-girlfriend poured acid on his face after he broke up with her.

is his ex girlfriend an arab or some shit lmao what the fuck.

Key his car like a normal crazy bitch

Considering this happened in the UK I'm will to bet the ex got off scot free. Women get away with murdering and sexually abusing male children in the UK

Western world is so degenerate that women acid attack men, instead of the correct way.

im glad that im the only retard that got a stroke from reading this gargled mess and trying to connect it to femceldom

not him but don't stick your dick in crazy

You should get acid attacked by a woman

Attached: 1646849882988.jpg (711x633, 43.13K)

People who do this should just be given the death penalty. If you're willing to go that far because of rejection, then you should face the ultimate rejection. Rejection from your own race. We should seriously consider forcibly psych-evaling people and it should be mandated to have your children evaluated, because I'm getting tired of hearing about this kind of shit.

Its normie on normie violence, who cares. I don't, in fact hearing about successful people having their lives ruined makes me feel better.

Until women feel entitled enough to acid attack non-attractive men because "ew, creep!" and you have your life ruined on a whim while she gets a slap on the wrist.

ridiculously based and islam-pilled

This bitch just had some lab grade acid on hand?

Attached: 1647129083949.jpg (638x455, 44.98K)

where do they get the acid

The girl has my respect

Yes they do, and you can tell just by looking. Chuds and chudettes look very similar.

Attached: female chuds.jpg (828x794, 121.85K)

Good thing women generally arn't as hung up on looks as men and that guy probably is dating some physical therapist who feels bad for him.