Help

with all due respect, can asian bros explain this image? Is it true? do asian bros eat bugs like this when theyre in their homes in china? do they eat bugs like this when in the west too? have you tried setting up an alcoholics anonymous type group to try and stop this? what's going on? why did you let this happen? is it cia manipulation? what is it?

Attached: 1646981432694.png (850x638, 892.32K)

What's wrong with eating bugs? If they're nutritious, not poisonous, and doesn't taste bad, what's wrong with eating that? But I don't think it's that common for people to actually eat bugs. It's more of a tourist attraction thing in the bigger cities or an uncommon dish in older areas these days, at least in China.

>what's going on?
Cultures that went through a famine in the last 100 years don't shy away from potential food sources. Mao Zedong's huge fuckups caused some 45 million Chinese to starve in the 1960s. There motherfuckers still alive right now that experienced that. They probably had to eat bugs if not their neighbors too.

Fuck, my grandparents lived through the great depression and they took it as the utmost disrespect if you didn't clean your plate at dinner. They had to live off of wild apples and crow flesh for years.

>If they're nutritious, not poisonous, and doesn't taste bad, what's wrong with eating that
fuck me it's worse than i thought

rural people do sick shit user. rural whites eat fried horse pussy and love eating a cows balls, but you dont see asians making shitty drawings about it because thats only a small % of them. its the same with eating bugs / cats / dogs / bats or whatever.

>bugs bad... why? they... just are!

Attached: 1571045003711.jpg (456x810, 27.43K)

It's the chink jew

Attached: 1616094260163.png (210x240, 13.37K)

yeah. they just are. that claim does not need to be validated further. if we are not on the same page that "eating bugs" is automatically abhorrent then we are not in the same plane of existence. i'm sorry about whatever has happened in your genetic history that has produced such a person that can accept eating bugs. truly, i'm sorry and hope we can improve conditions for you.

if you defend eating bugs you in not as many words are defending eating turds

>but if turds are nutritious and tasty and good, what's wrong with eating them?
>turds bad... why? they .... just are!

eat your turds. i will try to set up a turd eaters anonymous for you in the meantime and encourage our judges to sentence you to attend when you inevitably are arrested for stealing from the toilet to get your turd habit fix

i'm sorry

>>but if turds are nutritious and tasty and good, what's wrong with eating them?
Turds aren't nutritious or tasty. It shows more of what kind of person you are to think that turds could be nutrious or tasty though, let alone the fact that there is no basis for your claim.

>be chinese
>eat raw meat and every single animal and intestines imaginable
>le bugs are not so bad anymore

chinese people are basically mankinds locusts, they rinse an area of resources so quick they need to feed their own people scraps and they call it cuisine
being ethnically chinese is worse than being an african by a mile, they are such disgusting parasites

why aren't turds nutritious or tasty? turds can be made tasty by adding spices. and turds are certainly nutritious. you are recycling your body's waste product and repeatedly ingesting nutrients your body missed the first time

just clip a turd straight onto a baguette, put some chinese spices on that b, put it in the micro for 30 seconds or so and you got yourself a great chinese sandwich right there.

nutritious too.

your problem in estimating the value of turds is that you are comparing them to other sources of protein or nutrients. you are viewing turds incorrectly. turds are "upcycling" your earlier meals and represent an infinite (and free) loop of feed and nutrition

that you dont understand this shows more about the racist point of view you have that turds are beneath you. if turds are beneath you i'm sure you have no problem eating meat, right? if you eat meat you shouldnt have a problem eating turds as they both require an unpleasant act to consume (murder of an animal, clipping a turd)

grow up

>infinite (and free)
Yeah and that's how you're wrong because nothing is infinite lol. Hence, it can't be nutritious.
>turds can be made tasty by adding spices
Adding spices to something that tastes bad isn't gonna make it taste good. Try learning how to cook instead of relying on your mum, user.

>mutts eat alligators
This is fine
>non mutts eat *thing*
AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

>Yeah and that's how you're wrong because nothing is infinite lol. Hence, it can't be nutritious.
it is infinite in that it will repeat for a long time until it needs to be slightly replenished by another foodstuff. it's pretty easy to replenish. and in the process of digestion and waste production, your body is not 100% efficient. you always do not extract every mineral and nutrient possible during digestion. eating your turds repeatedly solves this problem, and it can taste great on a baguette with chinese spices

>Adding spices to something that tastes bad isn't gonna make it taste good. Try learning how to cook instead of relying on your mum, user.
just throw that big dog in a hotpot with chinese spices then i mean get inventive oyu fucking idiot

>eating your turds repeatedly solves this problem, and it can taste great on a baguette with chinese spices
Okay, I'll trust your personal experience in eating shit and how to make shit taste better. Thanks, user.

>Claim A, True: if X can be made nutritious and tasty, there is nothing wrong with eating it
>X includes any possible consumable object. Supposing X can be made nutritious and tasty, there is nothing wrong with eating it
>Claim B, False: if TURDS can be made nutritious and tasty, there is nothing wrong with eating TURDS
>TURDS is a consumable object. Supposing TURDS can be made nutritious and tasty, following Claim A, there should be nothing wrong in eating TURDS

can any chinese philosopher explain you accept claim A for bugs but deny it for turds? surely it's not because turds are not very nice, right? noooo, it can't be that

youre a turd lord

cong zi shuo, chi hen duo turds hao hao shenghuo

(Confucius says, eat many turds makes happy life)

If you're to make an argument, at least quote the entire argument I used instead of leaving vital parts out. Doesn't reflect well on you.

I read a book once about Chinese behaviour during the early 19th century. Apparently when British ships arrived in Shanghai, hundreds and hundreds of Chinese in small little boats would sail out into the harbour to meet the sheep. It seemed like a nice little greeting. What they would actually do instead is send their small children in through the portholes of the British ships by connecting their boats to the holes with small little sticks. The small Chinese children would bring back slop and food refuse such as rotten fruit and vegetables, meat scraps, bones, and other waste product to eat.

>if a rotten apple core is nutritious and a little bit tasty, what's wrong with sending my children in to a British ship to steal it and feed us?

Great

>still only using 2 out of 3 conditions I wrote

almost as if there was a famine in china during the 19th century you mongoloid

Not at the time the author was writing about. He even described them as healthy and well fed with round red faces!