Day 9 of daytrading everyday until i reach 1M

Okay anonys, I reached a milestone while trading shitcoins. I broke even.

Attached: 65757556.jpg (183x276, 10.68K)

cheers user. anything is possible, remember that. the sky is the limit. remove all limits in your mind. you will find that you are the only one getting in the way of your personal success. expect nothing, accept all that god gives you.

ASIAN OFFICE WORKERS WERE MADE FOR BREEDING

Noice, what's your porfolio?
>tfw married to one
Already feel like I made it.

Stopped reading at "god". You idiots worshipping a magical dude in the sky thinking he will grant you wishes if you ask nicely aka. pray can kys yourselves.

>Stopped reading at "god". You idiots worshipping a magical dude in the sky thinking he will grant you wishes if you ask nicely aka. pray can kys yourselves.
stfu retard. its a generalized term for the unknown forces handing you something. just accept good fate.

fucking angsty zoomer thinking of god as some generic invisable man from fedora wearing atheism. hope god recks your fucking whole poorfolio after buying a pajeet rug pull scam.

Hey day trading robro, if you turn out good at this, hit us up with speculations, I will put my neetbux into them. I have faith in you.

Attached: 1634695471370.png (640x478, 431.37K)

any recommendations for someone who knows nothing about it? I'm a neet and don't want a real job.

bumping for Kobeni poster

Attached: C8779343-0517-48CB-B444-C19460A029FD.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

day trading is a losing proposition

If you're still here and want to keep it simple, buy and stack ETH as 95% of all coins use its blockchain. Start learning about staking as it's going to be how you build your wealth passively, though you're going to need a sizable amount of ETH to make staking that worthwhile. Also ignore NFTs for now; the tech is being squandered by yuppie cunts currently.

I'll just collect my tug boat and not worry about the IRS thanks. A simple life for me.

Compartmentalise your gains into a diverse crypto portfolio
If you are actually any good at this then skip the bullshit and start leverage trading on BitMEX or Bybit or PrimeXBT AND SO ON
Fundamental Analysis is always better than Technical Analysis
Timing the market is for morons, if you can be certain of /what/ is going to happen then the /when/ is irrelevent
Futures are an excellent hedge in crypto bear markets
The very second you can move into real estate, do it, keep trading but build a property portfolio, with secure money you will actually be able to sleep at night
And if you really are good, ignore everyone elses advice. Tap out of twitter, discord channels, Any Forums, all of it. Trust your gut and make that bread
good luck bro

Hopebeni

Attached: c7a285e84c5e7e896db469353c197ced.jpg (2100x3000, 526.47K)

KOBENl

KOBENI

Attached: 1634508909414.jpg (460x642, 40.57K)

kbni

Attached: DFA285CC-62B1-4924-A927-FB38287A62D1.png (230x345, 27.81K)

I've been working all day, glad to know a fellow autismo kobeniposter was here bumping, ily
mua mua kisses xoxoxo

Meowthcoin, shiba slap, CYC
fuck yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I will twist fate, I refuse to go down as a poorfag
I posted some with btc the other day and they were good (I think it was day 2), but doing it consistently is hard as fuck
>Fundamental Analysis is always better than Technical Analysis
only for long term, no?

can you recommend some dumbproof resources how to begin?

fluoride brain spotted

Can someone teach me how to daytrade? I'm completely stupid.