460 IQ

>460 IQ
>All I have in life for entertainment is Oculus Quest and a $1200 gaming PC, music

I can't play video games or watch any anime/cartoons anymore.

I'm thinking it will never go back. It's very likely people get older and their entire brain dies, not just the gray-matter. So I am just stuck where I'm at forever.

Attached: Qail.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd
pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's very likely people get older and their entire brain dies, not just the gray-matter.
Neither of these things are true. Your brain, just like every other part of your body, adapts to the stressors placed on it. If you do nothing to challenge your brain and promote new growth as you age then yes, you will become a retarded boomer. What happens to your brain is no different than what happens to your body if you choose to sit around all day instead of exercising.

I should probably kill myself when my parents die at this point. It's better than living in pain.

It's not just IQ that goes down. It's mental power because the white-matter in the human brain dies as well.

So what ends-up happening is you are the same person you are at 28 as a 62 year old man, but you are just weaker.

>It's not just IQ that goes down.
Again, that's not how it works.

>It's mental power because the white-matter in the human brain dies as well.
And again, your brain only starts to die off if you stop using it. AGAIN, it is the exact same reason as why your muscles atrophy if you don't use them. Jesus fucking christ did you even read my post or has your brain died already?

There's no way out of death.
The brain dies as you get older.

Luckily I am smart enough to see this, and I recorded all of my best thinking here:

pastebin.com/csMgaHJd
pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq

So no one has to get old and lose their thinking when this is freely available and it was always stronger than their thinking in the end.

I probably need to drink caffeine everyday until I die. Find something that kills gray matter in the brain and start taking it.

At any rate, I can quit exercising and start drinking alcohol to take care of myself in day-to-day living if I have to.

It's not that bad being 460 IQ.
I'm stuck at this standard of autism even as my brain starts to die though.

>Luckily I am smart enough to see this, and I recorded all of my best thinking here:
I'm not reading your autism, son. Your brain dies as you get older IF you stop exercising it. There's a reason why the stereotype of the wise old man can be found in literally every culture on the planet. Your brain improves with age, so long as you encourage it to do so.

>b-but this study says...
Every modern study is based on modern people, aka ones who spend the majority of their lives doing monotonous work and wasted their free time sitting in front of a tv or doing other similarly mindless shit. Obviously, a study of these people would show the brain declining with age. You would be able to figure this out if you were as smart as you claim to be. If you feel like your brain is declining, it's 100% because you waste your free time on sites like this one.

>$1200
Bro, thanks to Joe Brandon if you were to build/buy that now it would probably cost you $2000+
Be thankful you acquired this luxury before the dementia drongo was made the public face of the dc sanhedrin/paki alliance.

Oh no, a few hundred dollars extra! If this is a big deal to you then you seriously need to put more effort into your life.

No it doesn't.
It dies with or without the exercise.

I mean, you can repeat yourself if you want but you're wrong. Regardless of whatever gay studies of modern populations you may have at hand, we have the entirety of recorded human history showing that old men are universally regarded as the most wise and intelligent members of society.

Your cucked defeatist mentality is why you're going to end up a fat old man with a useless brain; because you view it as inevitable that your body will fall apart once you hit age 30 or whatever. It will, but only because you will let it.

My grand-dad did carpentry and moved his entire life, and he said the brain dies at 30 no matter what you do.

So he did repetitive manual labor before going home to watch tv for two hours a night, probably had a shit diet on top of it, and his brain declined over time? Wow incredible what a shock.

Manual labor is what people have evolved to do.
He was doing everything he was meant to.

He was even taking Omega 3 capsules as an 84 year old man. He had a 306 IQ

There's a vast difference between the kind of varied physical work (hunting, foraging for food, building shelters, preparing for and engaging in fights with other tribes) humans have done for 99% of our existence and the sort of work done in modern (post-agriculture, certainly post-industrial revolution) "jobs". The fact that you says he was "doing everything he was meant to do" but all you can specify is a meme like omega 3 pills just tells me that he wasn't doing shit.

Living in the modern world is intensely damaging to the human body on a physical, mental, and spiritual level and maintaining your health in all these areas requires a serious effort. Buying a bottle of fish oil while you're out shopping doesn't do shit.

It does a lot.
It's giving you the nutrition you need on top of what you're getting from the market.

People are well nourished.

There's not much difference between doing carpentry (hard manual labor) and doing 1 hour of cardio for the body.

You have to carry very heavy material and walk with it. It's automatic weight lifting.

The way you balance your omega 3:6 ratio is to stop eating vegetable oils, not by taking an omega 3 pill. Taking a pill while continuing to eat vegetable oils is like putting a band aid on a severed artery. It's boomer reactive "healthy" behavior:
>oh i saw some magazine that said fish oil is good for you i better buy some pills so i can be healthy

>People are well nourished.
Studies regularly show that most people are deficient in multiple vitamins and minerals.

>There's not much difference between doing carpentry (hard manual labor) and doing 1 hour of cardio for the body.
Anything that doesn't elevate your heart rate above the point at which you can comfortably carry on a conversation and keep it there for an extended period is not giving you a sufficient workout for optimal health. Heavy lifting and cardio serve two very different purposes and one is absolutely not a substitute for the other.

>Most people are deficient

The ones that are 300+ IQ generally aren't.

>Heavy lifting and cardio aren't the same thing

They're not, but they may as well be.
It's not going to affect the rate your brain dies doing cardio instead of heavy lifting. It's going to shrink and you will die.

Look at the skin of old men.

This thread was a waste of time and detrimental to your brain's overall development and you're going to be retarded in your later years. Kill yourself. Saged because OP is a drooling fucking retard that needs to be beaten senselessly.

Attached: 1642534606837.jpg (1024x862, 52.92K)

I'm going to be 385 IQ if I live to 120 years old.
Probably more like 395 IQ because I take good care of myself.