Am i gonna die?

am i gonna die?

Attached: 20220312_130411.jpg (4000x1800, 1.31M)

yes but you will have lived magnificently first

eventually you will

Why do you think you drink so much, user?

the mood swings are starting to get weird

Attached: 20220312_130459.jpg (4000x1800, 1.55M)

Depends on daily consumption. How long did all that take to consume?

such is life
i love it more than anything else

Attached: 20220312_130528.jpg (4000x1800, 1.48M)

Slowly and painfully bro.
Either kill urself or get off that shit.
Eventually you won't even get drunk anymore. You'll rot your liver out in a few years and have to fight to keep enough bottom shelf vodka down just to keep the tremors and hallucinations at bay all the while. You'll shit blood, have ulcers and be in severe pain after meals from GI tract damage.

Alcoholism ain't a fucking joke man. You'll really, genuinely suffer. Fix it. Solve your problem.

holy fuck can you guys take actual proper photos jfc

vodka in the closet is about 6 months
im drinking this now

Attached: 20220312_135745.jpg (4000x1800, 1.07M)

Looks like my room used to after a couple of weeks.
Quit finally a month ago and I feel pretty good.

ride the waves user
ride the waves

Garbage

Alcohol is a shit drug. Here's what your gonna do op;

Your gonna purchase mushrooms and marijuana.

Your gonna microdose those mushrooms, and work through whatever shit u got going on that's driving to drink like this.
You're going to smoke ridiculous amounts of weed when u get a strong urge to drink

If u can get lorazapam that'll keep withdrawal symptoms at bay, xanax is too short acting. Kratom helps, but isn't as effective. You're going to taper off that lorazapam, and not get addicted to it either.

Then you're gonna not die, a painful slow miserable death.

That's what you're gonna do.

ive done both, stoned and drunk, most nights. trifecta of drunk high and stoned ive done some nights. ive thought a lot. i still want to drink... 0_0

Attached: 20220312_141254.jpg (4000x1800, 1.89M)

oh yeah also im not going on meds lol

no, unless that was just the past 6 months empties

Ooohhh Plantation rum, that's wild man liquor right there.

fill these full of water. you're gunna need it when the happening happens.

>lol

Well you're mildly addicted to alcohol at this point. So that's cool you won't go on "meds" but are willing to drink a fifth on the daily. Wouldn't want to do those "bad" drugs.

Your tolerance will keep rising. Its not sustainable. Ur gonna have to switch some shit up at some point, or die.

Lorazapam can be taken on an as needed basis to stave off withdrawal and keep the cravings under control. Its a benzodiazapine, and can get u to point where the cravings are manageable, if you can't willpower through that shit by yourself. Itsveasy to kick the can down the road and wait another day to deal with it, and end up in a spot where you can't.

Why do u store glass trash inside?

I wonder just how bad alcohol withdrawals are for people to recommend benzos to taper off

>alcohol sucks, here's what you're gonna do
>replace your poison for my cabinet full of poisons
druggies are so fucking retarded lmao

I'm not a "druggie" I'm a drug user.

Fuck off back to le-leddit, drug=/=poison, and the treatment for alcoholism by the professional medical community will involve a slew of drugs as well.

Drug are ba-ah-ah-ad. Fucking NPC.