American anons

American anons,

do you think it is fair that children born of immigrants from the EU in the UK should have all the same rights as UK citizens who have been there generations?

Isn't it like stealing? Can somebody actually come and defend why Emma Raducanu, who is half chinese and half romanian, has been able to come to the UK and live exactly like a british citizen? What is the point of citizenship if an immigrant can just hop from place to place and get the benefits of that nation's success?

literally no one can defend this.

if you migrate somewhere you shouldnt get the benefits of the citizens who made the place desirable to move to in the first place. it should be 3 generations in the UK for full rights of citizenship.

liberal citizenship laws have caused so many fakers and pretenders to claim theyre british or american or whatever else when really their fucking mum and dad are romanian turk gypsies who live on benefits

Attached: 1646878746080.jpg (636x352, 92.12K)

if they contribute to society just as well as their native peers i don't see an issue. but the ones who just moved there to leech off the government should unironically be executed. fuck those scumbags.

it complete bullshit but its also by design. the kikes do it to destroy a nation's sense of identity. citizens have hard times forming attachments to each other when they are flood with forgieners. it leads to the individualisation of society and makes it easier for (((those))) at the top to control everyone because no one will fight for the rights of their neighbors

and all white society would have already killed the kikes destroying our countries. but now the kikes have their nigger pets to cause issues and distrupt the bonds white form to each other

Attached: 1575403303143.png (1494x1126, 294K)

civ cuck nationalist detected

you are a short sighted moron, and are intentiomally blind to how the world works

Attached: 1589312119379.png (530x400, 367.61K)

Agree with this completely. If they're paying taxes like everyone else there then they should get the benefits of what they're contributing to

boo hoo pajeet took your job and now you're throwing a hissy fit

>What is the point of citizenship if an immigrant can just hop from place to place and get the benefits of that nation's success?
You're forgetting that the British empire got its "success" from doing exactly that, hopping from one nation to the next, colonizing occupied territories, waging wars, draining its valuable resources like a bloodsucking leech. They did that to literally 25% of the world.
How the tables have turned

>Philosopher 2600 years ago had backwards political ideas
Are you going to vouch for slavery because Aristotle condoned it too?
Lucky me he approved pederasty

no. that's not acceptable. in fact that's pathetic

migrants like emma raducanu (and aileen gu in america) are opportunist rats who in ONE GENERATION have taken all the benefits of living in a western society and paid essentially nothing back. in fact theyve pushed out legitimate british citizens from accessing the same services.

think about it. Sally the talented british tennis player whose grandparents fought in both world wars - and whose grandparent's grandparents did the same too in different wars and circumstances, and much more going further - is pushed out from competition because emma raducanu is slightly better.

Emma's ancestors lived in China and probably even fought against the british. the other ones lived in romania and probably followed british troops around eating their waste

It is not Britain's responsibility to educate and "make a great person" out of Emma. It doesnt matter how talented she is or how much better she is at tennis than Sally. Sally's ancestors fought for the right for Sally to stand ahead of migrated opportunists like Emma

it's pathetic. I can't accept your logic. It should be three generations in the UK or anywhere minimum before migrated bloodlines get similar rights to citizens. That assures generational contribution

no. the british empire conquered you rats rightfully in war and combat. there was no leeching. you got dominated and had your resources taken. even though that happened the british never mistreated you. youre pathetic

i'm pretty sure that aristotle thought you were a faggot. i'm inclined to agree with him

And if Rome hadn't conquered the British Isles it would still just be lumpy swamp people eating tree bark.

The UK is a terrible example for homogeneous-ness as it has been conquered and re-conquered back and forth over the last 2000 years. The accents change every 20km as well as the height/hair color.

Attached: BS135g194qzg51.jpg (960x960, 167.43K)

those quotes are literally fake. i read latin and i studied classics for 6 years of my life at university. those comments are literally fake.

caesar never said that. how the fuck could he? we only have one thing written by caesar and that's the gallic wars. it's a sequence of military reports written in a style suitable to be read aloud in the senate. he never once talks in the first person in it. fake and retarded

cicero quote is likely from ad atticam 4.16.7. read it yourself in either english or latin. cicero says that there's no silver in britain and that the people there aren't very good at music or literature so won't be valuable as slaves. that's literally what it says

youre braindead and uneducated

despite the Uk being conquered over and over for the last 2000 years, there has still existed an indigenous population the entire time that blended most of all with the anglo saxons. youre braindamaged

>attacks the person making the arguement instead of the arguement itself

i get it man, you cant contradict the argument because its self evident. everyone knows its true but pretends the opposite.

Attached: 1605372087806.jpg (480x360, 41.57K)

>Philosopher 2600 years ago had backwards political ideas
ITS CURRENT YEAR GUYS!!!! WE HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT THE KIKES TELL US BECAUSE ITS CURRENT YEAR!

Thats too bad. I wish my ancestors were more frog-like

the argument is unanswerable. there's literally nothing you guys can say that can change what is fact

Haha this literally me I'm half European half 2nd gen British carrib. Like dude what do you want me to do about it I only speak English I have no connections too anywhere else yeah globalism is a scam particularly for native proles but if I move anywhere else I'm just causing the same problem. At least radducan brings trophies idk about me are you going too slay me or enslave me for circumstances out of my control

Attached: 1519159271692.png (442x783, 408.13K)

no. you just shouldnt have equal citizenship to those who have been here for generations. you wouldnt be penalised for your background, you just would be something like provisional citizen.

you would have less access to public funds. you would not receive scholarships to enter university. you would not receive rebates and other financial relief programs available for citizens.

your children might receive them if they are born in the uk, supposing your grandparents were born in the uk too.

if not, if youre a second or first generation immigrant, you'll pass on your provisional status to your kids who will pass it on to their kids who might have the opportunity to register as british under the conditions i earlier mentioned.

you would have the right to work and rent and everything else like that.

Born a second class citizen cheers lad, if it was that way I would just have to accept it but oof that's rough

Attached: 1536167432299.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

yeah. youre a migrant. you SHOULD be a second class citizen you fucking idiot that's the entire point. HOW DARE YOU think that you should claim the same rights as the offspring of the brits who made the country what it is

I'm not a migrant you silly dosser, I moved nowhere. It was your government that accepted on both occasions immigration of my parent and grandparents I'm just here

Attached: 1522329743959.jpg (1520x2047, 719.33K)

youre still a migrant. i do not separate you from your genetic heritage. YOU (that is, you and your family line) are migrant, vagrant even. you being just here is an affront to every legitimate citizen. your parents knew what they were doing, you know what they did too and how it has benefitted you. you stand this argument up that "it's not my fault i'm here. i cant do anything. i didnt do anything" because it is beneficial for you.

dont agree?

You do realize that all of the negative impact of being an immigrant comes entirely from the country you're immigrating to, rather than from even the worst intent on your own part, right? Even if they are immigrating covered in lice and feces with no skills, the fact that your country is so self-destructive dysfunctional and infantile that it doesn't just naturally have systems in place to assimilate and control people means you deserve whatever the fuck you get. It's only possible for immigrants to fuck up your country if it's already fucking itself harder. Quit bending over for oligarchs, start running your shit with some wisdom and good intent at the helm, and stop pretending anyone else was ever going to.

Or, you know, just keep blaming the people who are being displaced by other countries equally self-cucking as your own.

Disclaimer: The immigrants are probably just as worthless and retarded as you are, but that doesn't mean you're not wrong and stupid.