LilyPichu's lewd adventures on IRC in the early 2010's

LilyPichu's lewd adventures on IRC in the early 2010's

Attached: 1626057507721.jpg (1536x2048, 330.65K)

she like a 5/10 at best, no idea why people like her.

reminder

this little rat is made of plastic.

remember

Attached: ce-ro.jpg (650x650, 119.24K)

reminder

lily pre jaw, eyelid, and nose surgery

reminder for virgins

Attached: 1457115753577.png (517x859, 522.93K)

only picture i ever saw was one of her in granny panties. is there more?

reminder

yes that is lily on the right

yes that is her real jaw and teeth

reminder

Attached: 1458202414154.jpg (540x720, 69.38K)

>no idea why people like her
she's a qt asian built for BWC

>5/10 by Asian standards, yes. In general? She's a solid 7/10

wtf it's like a completely different person

jfc literally respect the hustle

cum in, missionary position left and right

why does she fake her voice

she's an insecure and pathetic little migrant. subversive little dog. family moved to america where she has literally become a multi millionaire immigrant never worry about anything in her life ever. even went to college and got a degree. despite that she is liberal as they come and subversive like the opportunistic dog she is

these traitorous rats need to be rooted out. theyve been getting away with it for too long and masking it with liberalism. subversive, ungrateful, made of plastic dog

you will be nothing for your whole life and lilypichu will go down in history as a culture hero

Brother, if you don't deliver I will be disappointed.

>Any Forumsniggers seething over random women
lol

She is a fucking goblin my god

DIOS MIO.... el goblino de americas

goblina surely?

she looks cute tho

Sartre describes the self consuming nature of irony using the metaphor of a waiter who ironically acts out the caricature of waiter. The waiter's ironic performance of his job is an attempt to psychologically distance himself from the truth; he is a waiter. But his performance also changes the truth. The ironic element of his act is not indefinitely sustainable and over time he becomes the genuine subject of his formerly ironic performance. When he affects an exaggerated concern for a patrons order, he alone believes in the performance. He could have accepted his situation authentically and retained a separate inner life, but instead he becomes the skin of a waiter wrapped around a hollow core.

This is the situation with lily Picchu's voice, except instead of becoming a waiter she became a sex symbol for men afraid of their own boners.

she reminds me of a blind person in that pic. she is fucking disgusting and you should feel bad for writing that comment you worthless tard

Japs are the only good looking east Asians. The rest are gooky goblins.

So, she got cucked before going under the knife, right?

I'm convinced you're farming (you)s and don't believe a word of this.

Consider this comment a donation in support of subversive online content.

fucking retard

she is made of plastic. her dna is that of a literal rice farming coolie wearing retard. pre-surgery lily could literally chomp so loud the acoustics would frighten basement hiding ukrainians

pre surgery literally looks like she has aids. she looks like she is suffering from a neurological disease and her motor function is declining

she looks like she walks with a cane but can eat a mean carrot

she looks like a panface yellow fever meme. literally the "azn puzzy so tight fuk white wymen" meme. that's pre surgery lily

goblin