Anyone else feel like they are still a fucking retarded kid...

anyone else feel like they are still a fucking retarded kid? I am 25 but still feel like I'm 18 and I still sound like it. i just cannot be an adult, simple as

Attached: chaika.jpg (487x460, 85.57K)

Yeah but I'm 27. I think it's just autism. May be wrong tho. I've never been diagnosed but it would explain a lot. It could also be just lack of experience.

I'm turning 27 this year but I stopped doing anything with my life at 23, I'm such a manchild it's unreal

Maybe if you stopped anime avataring and using expressions like "simple as", you'd feel like less of a child.

everyone feels that way.
i compare myself to younger people and realize that i'm behind in life

Stop masturbating and your body will make you become a man. You didn't hit puberty because all your testosterone went straight to fapping, and you still haven't evolved into a productive person because you lack energy (which you get when you don't masturbate so much).

Only every waking moment of my life. Im 21 and when I look in the mirror I can already see the age and decay setting in my youth slipping away but I still feel as lost and irresponsible as when I was 16. Only difference being I can now legally cope with alcohol.

My mental is still stuck at 18, voice is still stuck at 16 at best
I feel you, but neet life is comfy so idc

Attached: 1646986569430.jpg (547x531, 72.26K)

lmao dude
/r/nofap needs some company out here

I can't even tell.
I didn't see people my age for years. I live more isolated than most can imagine :D

Attached: .png (462x400, 250.76K)

nofap is probably the greatest psyop in the history of mankind you people are actually insane

> Not touching your dick will make your life 180

Attached: 1644704210327.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

*I haven't seen*
I made a fucking spelling mistake :D

I'm 25 too. I figured out how to use a dishwasher yesterday after watching some videos about it. I still don't know how to cook, drive, use a clothes washer, and a million other normie things

I'm also 25 and for the past 10 years my hobbies haven't changed.
Time around me just stopped.

Also, how do I know if I have it?
I always felt different from others and I'm socially retarded.

Attached: 129846598465486.gif (500x281, 765.58K)

I'm a functional adult like I have a job and a vehicle and cook for myself etc but I'm undead and as such forever young.

My favourite things to do are things a teenager would enjoy like free running sand dunes and drinking in the park.

i am 29 and i absolutely didn't age mentally beyond 15-16.

27 and some guy at work called me "buddy".

idk it just felt really demeaning somehow

For a while I thought I was not retarded somewhere between the ages of 21-24. Everything has been downhill since then and I feel dumber than ever.

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 87.35K)

i am 21 and i feel like i am too reserved to be a kid again. i do feel emotionally stunted after lockdowns and covid, but i was always very shy. it just went from "i don't want to" to "i can't and i never can". aside from that, i am beginning to go back to some of my old interests, but that's mostly because of nostalgia instead of childlike reversion. i am setting up a new fish tank and i just got a lego set a while back, which is considerably more than i would usually do for hobbies and definitely not something i would have done before coof.

you will regret your line of thinking when you turn 30 and are still a child