Real talk, is there any downside to taking hrt

i do not buy into delusions and i am not a "woman"
i am merely a man taking feminizing drugs. i do nothing else and nothing more. no dressing or pretending to be female, not going into female bathrooms, nothing
just a guy, but secretly on hrt

why is this
Any Forums and Any Forums keep telling me i'll kill myself but i've been on it for 6 months already and i feel a lot better and life is much better desu
i also got physical changes i like but that isn't as important since iwnbaw nor do i need to worry about that shit since i will always present male
>why don't you take that shit to Any Forums?
because i want different perspectives
Any Forums will just hugbox me and tell me le being trans woman is valid or whatever the fuck, but we both know that isn't true
so, i ask you simply, if i take hrt and mind my own business, why is it wrong to take it? i don't get it. don't bring children or trans law for minors into this because
1) i do not live in the u.s., where that stuff is politically debatable and where the law and such changes are taking place, so i do not care nor does it affect me
2) it's too complex for me to comment on and i also can't comment on it because of the former (i don't live there)

i am also not a minor, but a 19 year old male fyi

Attached: i just want to be fucked while wearing girls's clothes.png (634x749, 226.57K)

I guess significantly lower muscle mass due to a lack of testosterone, maybe a lower sex drive I dunno never seriously looked in to it

Yes. You'll be dumb and weak like a foid, but you'll still never pass as a foid

The obvious downside is loss of muscle strength.
You may or may not like developing breasts.

i can comment that i have lost muscle mass and i am less horny, yes
also grew small boobs and had some fat redistribution in my hips
i like being dumb and weak though
ignorance is bliss

It's the dick.
You can store your semen if you want it but your dick will shrink.
And obviously the boobs, how the fuck will you hide boobs.

Attached: 159f8a08fed170c75e14c966b9604226.jpg (736x788, 83.92K)

i am reading this correctly:
you are taking HRT to prove an internet message board wrong?

i like losing muscle and breast development
i don't plan on having kids because i don't like women
i don't plan on having anyone, actually, i've been alone my whole life until now and i probably will be alone forever
i'm just fine with being by myself
>how the fuck do you hide boobs
unironically hoodies but also mine aren't big so they aren't as much of a problem
no, i am taking hrt to get rid of "dysphoria"
it's helping, if i'm being honest. much better than being on testosterone, for me at least. i don't pass nor do i pretend to be something i'm not and i do look like a weird genderfuck a bit but i haven't gotten fired yet so i guess it's going good so far.

think this was missing from your post

so you're a guy but you feel dysphoria ("dysphoria"?) and HRT is helping
but you are not a trans woman
and you just consider yourself a guy? trans at all?

>i like losing muscle and breast development
Then I don't see a downside.

He never said he is not a "trans woman"; he said he's not a "woman".

i lied to my endocrinologist that i have gender dysphoria and to be frank, i actually do
but i don't believe being a "trans women" really makes you a woman
you can never truly be the other gender, but i know that, and i took hrt in spite of that because i know that hrt will still make my life much easier to live in my own skin rather than suffer under testosterone for no reason at all

you can't be a woman, but at least hrt can help me cope a little and makes my life much easier
it's like giving a disabled person prosthetic legs or something instead of them being in a wheelchair
it's easier

i don't really believe in trans women being women, simple as, but i believe in hrt solving or at least very much relieving gender dysphoria for many people, just like it did for me

>greatly reduced strength because your muscles will go down to female levels. you will be weaker than you even imagined a human could be
>growing breasts is very awkward socially
>your dick will shrink by a few inches and you will find it uncomfortable or even painful to have an erection, assuming you could have one at all
>hormones will change your mental state. if you are already mentally ill or emotional...well testosterone blunts your emotions and estrogen amplifies them
>socially, being a man on hrt can be emotionally taxing. even if nobody else knows, sharing that shit with your doctor is awkward

oh also getting off them is really hard. if you try to quit, being no E/no T will fuck your mental state HARD for those few months
i've been thinking about doing the same, but the mood swings and mental instability sound like they could fuck me up if i made the wrong choice
also i feel disgusting thinking about telling a doctor that i'm on hormones

you should rope yourself for doing shit this retarded

op is clinically retarded

t. tranny

op is based
t. ranny

t. child groomer

>real talk, is there any downside to taking hrt

real talk, fucking up your anabolic profile is never a good idea.
If you ever decide to get off of it, prepare for a lifetime of TRT.
You're basically stuck taking hormone therapy for the rest of your life which is, if nothing else, a huge fucking hassle.
You're going to see a drastic increase in fat accumulation, emotional imbalance, and dark thoughts will start pouring in.
The best way to counteract the negative thoughts and emotional imbalance is to start working out.
I'd say don't do it, you'll be better off leaving your anabolics alone.

>1
ok
>2
ok
>3
ok
>4
ok
also sharing with my doctor isn't weird because obviously they know
i don't buy DIY HRT from the internet or anything

>also sharing with my doctor isn't weird because obviously they know
you don't feel weird about what your doctor thinks of you?

>Male Pattern Baldness
Probably not worth it user

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-170338_Chrome.jpg (1080x375, 64.34K)

show me where you got that from and the entire screenshot
i want to inform myself
nah lol who gives a crap

the only downside is
>you will be required by law to post pictures of your bussy so that we can evaluate it