Fembots, does being a slut feel as good as I imagine it does...

Fembots, does being a slut feel as good as I imagine it does? As a male when I imagine myself as a slutty female I get erect.

Attached: dfdfdf.png (173x447, 72.27K)

Never had sex, no idea. What I can say though is that men started to approach me while as young as 13.

It feels like shit. Male attention is repulsive garbage. Kys yourself dumb faggot.

It is not but men need to accept age appropriate behavior. A 50 year old is not attractive to a 20 year old and them even trying to pull that off is embarrassing for both involved people.

Not really desu, i only develop sexual feelings after learning about the guy's personality
I don't have a bf so i think of doing stuff with one of my male friends whenever i masturbate

What does being a slut mean? I haven't had sex but have like 50 dildos and vibrators

>but have like 50 dildos and vibrators
You're a little slut incel
What is the biggest dildo you have?

18inch long 8inch girth. Horse dildo. I basically can't use it but it's like a trophy on my shelf

>8inch girth
The FUCK
>I basically can't use it but it's like a trophy on my shelf
So then what do you use mostly?

8inch length and 5inch girth I use most. But I like realistic 6inch one a lot cos it has nice balls

If you ever get a boyfriend and he sees all those dicks, what is he gonna think?
And how do you even hide 50 dildos/vibrators? I assume you hide them yes?

*cheap male attention is reuplsive
t. tried experimenting with gay sex, easy but no never again, not unless it's with a proper partner.

I don't expect to have a boyfriend as I have illegal taste. I don't hide them but I store them in clean boxes. Some are on shelfs like I said. I live with my mum and she knows and doesn't give a shit

I love being a slut... get a new bf like every year or more often
let him fuck my brains out for a while and then fuck randoms until i find a new one
feel like I've gotten way more sex crazed lately... addicted to cock

Attached: 1486338508604.gif (500x281, 393.68K)

>I have illegal taste
>I don't hide them
>I live with my mum and she knows
user I...

Attached: 1611744916765.jpg (640x477, 42.85K)

Are you not embarrassed about the fact your mother knows? I don't get it

I said what I said
No. She found them when I was 15 and I was embarrassed then but we had a big long talk. Joke about. And now it's evolved to this.

>How many failed normies has gotten to this board in the last 4 years.
Sex havers BTFO

Attached: 1646987544903.jpg (474x474, 28.89K)

I am an exclusive slut for my husband and him alone. Feels pretty good ngl. I especially like it when he fucks me repeatedly throughout the day, then by nightfall I'm just a sloppy mess. Begging for more.

>fembots
only trannies here user

But, do you have a father? You can't leave that shit out if you have a father. Good God
Well, you certainly are an interesting specimen I can say that much

Why dont you help out the incels on this board then??

Lucky man. Keep being a good slut for him

ah another tranny in the making

Father divorced and then died a few years later when I was 12.

Ah. That sucks. Did he suicide?