I think my boyfriend is about to kill himself very soon. he says he doesn't want to cut himself for me anymore

i think my boyfriend is about to kill himself very soon. he says he doesn't want to cut himself for me anymore.
how do i convince him i still love him?

Attached: ai.jpg (1125x824, 193.41K)

By asking to take you with him.

you're a retarded nigger, please stop posting here you dumb bitch

that's so mean.

he browses here. he'll see this and i know it'll be enough to send him over the edge

wtf is wrong with you? Fucking women

what do you mean? i love him so much. he's my boyfriend

you can't hide here anymore

Attached: aoi.jpg (1125x824, 319.73K)

you hide can't here any more

you do? that's pretty cute. how often do you cut?

can't hide any her emore

kill yourself first or take him to church I guess

Kek another psyop? lets strap in boys.

>he says he doesn't want to cut himself for me anymore.
What?
You make him cut himself for you?

dear fuck you are a horrible person
no you dont, he is an outlet for your deteriorating mental state, leave him alone sicko

yeah, i do. if he really loves me, he shouldn't mind it at all. plus it makes me really happy lol. give me butterflies in my stomach whenever he does it in front of me.

no, i am not. i love him more than anyone else could. his own mother hasn't cared for him as much as i do.

The things we do for pussy

>if he loves me he should have no issue inflicting intense physical violence on himself even though he adamantly doesnt want to
something went terribly wrong in your childhood, you know love isnt just bending to the wills of your partner right? It is a mutual exchange of ideas and values that benefits both parties
reconnect with your father

i'm probably wasting my breath on you, since you'll never understand. lots of people don't get what true love is since all of these animals just get married, sign a contract, and give each other money, but that's not what love is.

you need to be all that exists for someone else. you need to be their christ, god, and allah. all abrahamic religions seems to posit submission to their deity as the ultimate form of love, and the reciprocal love of that diety to be complete ownership and dominance. this is love. all of nature is either submissive or dominant. these are the only values that exist.

and i'm sure he loves me. i'll ask him to cut a little less if that helps.

kys you evil fucking bitch

if you are going to bait can you at least make it better quality, your argument literally defeats itself
>you need to be their christ, god, and allah
>ill ask him to cut a little less
if you were anything like an abrahamic diety you would tell him to cut more for daring to disobey you, but you arent, you are just a human; the idea of love you are misconstruing with worship, and by all accounts other than religion worship is not a loving act. The butterflies you get in your stomach arent born of the recognization of some primordial, benevolent force, it is the psychological consequence of having a complex be fed, in your case that would be narcissism

please don't be mean to me