Teenage jock threatens to beat you up in front of your date

WTF do you realistically do in this situation????

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WuST1zyzco

Here's part 2 and its suifuel fellas. The date says he did the right thing not escalating but her pussy dried up seeing him like that and she's no longer attracted to him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGIic_Eq3k

WTF DO YOU DO

Attached: Bully.jpg (1280x720, 86.75K)

Don't do anything unless you want to end up with a criminal record, jail time and Mr Goldberg suing your ass into the poor house in a civil case afterwards

So you should just let yourself get humbled like a beta in the eyes of your woman?

There's gotta be a way to desescelate without looking like a pussy.

Idk she's like an alpha stacy just straight up saying it, most women would act nicely until the end of the date and never tell the reason because he'll just get pissed and won't understand, as she said it's chemistry. no reason to humiliate a guy like that even if you're unable to see him as manly after that.

Call him out and be truthful about whats happening and don't play his game.
Get louder and louder and louder about it.
Make the whole thing as awkward as possible and make him the center of it.

just keep asking why over and over until he it gets to point it makes no sense for him to bully you or he threaten to punch you. If he does threaten then tell him that only idiots resolve their problems with fists, if he still goes to punch you use furniture around you to fight back, smash his face against the table, throw drinking glass at his face, block his punches with a chair etc.

I loved that show louie as a teenager

But what should you do in this situation if you want to come out looking like the guy she sees as manly and attractive?

Call the cops like any civilized person and have them deal with the unruly brat who's disturbing the peace.

>WTF DO YOU DO
Don't get involved with women in the first place. It could be going well and all it takes is for you to show her any weakness and it's over. Everything you did with her is now worth nothing and you just wasted your time and love.
Women can burn in hell.

humminahumminahumminaawooga

Attached: 1388171581131.png (626x461, 529.01K)

basically agree to fight him, no other way. I have a bf and a guy threatened him in front of me once, but he called the bluff, just told him "okay, hit me", then the guy left.

but Louie in this scenario has no chance because he's old and out of shape, he can't call a bluff. nothing he could do and that date was lost.

idk start crying hysterically and beg for forgiveness?

Attached: anime-confused.gif (358x312, 1.92M)

I would autistically call out exactly what hes doing.
> it seems like youre trying to intimidate me because I asked your group to quiet down. I think youre being very rude right now and quite frankly if anyone owes an apology in this situation its you.

Anyone who thinks situations like this can be saved through words is delusional. You NEED to invoke violence, otherwise the person threatening you will win. It's easy to cuck out and say "oh, be the bigger man" but situations like this can legitimately damage your social standing. Your wife WILL be sexually attracted to the person threatening you. Your friends WILL respect that guy more. They will all betray you if you show any signs of weakness.

The solution is to aggress back. Even if you get your ass kicked people will respect you more if you fight back. It's literally the same shit from school.

Attached: 1623549706788.jpg (1280x960, 125.46K)

its over. there have been countless stories where someone gets beat up trying to defend their gf and their gf immediately leaves them afterwards. not to mention how much that turns on women, whether they admit it or not they get super wet seeing a man beat up another one trying to get her attention.

>WTF do you realistically do in this situation????
Punch his ribs and his liver. Beat the shit out of him. What else is there to do? If you lose, you lose, but you got to put up a fight or it will be much worse if you just let him do it

>The date says he did the right thing not escalating but her pussy dried up seeing him like that and she's no longer attracted to him.
Doesn't matter, just ditch a bitch if she clearly has some instinct where she has to see you duke it out with someone in order to keep her attraction to you

Actually good idea I can just run out of the restaurant! I'm this user btw

The dude that plays the bully is a poor fit, if i was a kid and younger than him i may have been scared, but as an adult I've become aware of cues in mannerisms and appearance that indicate that he's a clean-cut mummy's boy. Just look at his narrow facial muskulature. Louie is more than capable of absolutely wrecking his shit and taking a few of his mates with him, just look at those wide cheekbones.

For you fags, in such a scenario you should definitely escalate such an encounter to the point where the antagonist is tacitly aware of the fact that you will cave his skull in without hesitation; even if you end up getting fucked up, at least you didn't go out like a pussy and lose your girl to actor chad.

Pretty much as it played out here and I'd masturbate to the thought of it later that night.

Attached: 1557499697384.png (1800x2400, 1.84M)

Also, is that the milf neighbour from A Serious Man? There's something really sexy about her face even though she's not conventionally pretty.

Attached: 137-Amy-Landecker.jpg (447x670, 44.5K)

not right then and there?

rule 1: never start shit with teenagers unless you know you can win a fight.
fantastic scene op, thanks for the share