Just got a hair transplant at 23. Started balding at 18 and spent the last 5 years in anguish over this cosmetic defect...

Just got a hair transplant at 23. Started balding at 18 and spent the last 5 years in anguish over this cosmetic defect. Probably gonna be too old to get prime pussy, sucks I completely missed out on that, but at least I won't want to kill myself when I look in the mirror.

Attached: BF184435-6242-40BF-B435-77BCAD2EF3D8.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>23
>missing out on prime pussy

Well, it takes about 6 months to grow fully, so I will be nearing 24 by the time my hair is fully operational. Young girls are really conscious of age gap power dynamic shit now. Probably gonna be hard to get my qt 18 year old virgin gf or whatever, but I'll be able to bang some lightly used 22 year olds probably

As long as you don't look old I don't think they'll mind
Probably depends on the country too, American girls are all mentally ill and think that fucking a 19 year old if you're 25 is pedophilia

Something I don't quite grasp about the surgery: won't the balding keep going for the non fixed parts?

See pic related, the red parts is reimplanted hair. Wouldn't the rest of the hair keep falling down if the guy is genetically set for that pattern?

Attached: balding surgery.png (832x368, 93.72K)

yes. that is why you have to take finasteride after a transplant to keep the rest of your native hair.

what if you wait for the rest of your native hair to fall out before you get the transplant? will it be "too late" to get it then?

You have to keep taking the tranny pills? Lol

Yeah I'm American. Fuckin sucks here

i dont think so but that means you have to wait many many years

>mfw balding at an exceptionally fast rate

Attached: 1598483857416.jpg (1440x795, 75.89K)

Good job. I plan on doing the same. I feel like trash everytime I look into the mirror. I actually blocked the upper part of my bathroom mirror so I only see myself up to my nose.

i guess for this very specific purpose, that might be a good thing

my hairline looks like right, is it over for me?

kys shitposter

not shitpost, you can see scalp through gaps in light environment

>started balding at 18
kek

Nigga NO. You want to keep as much hair as possible. Get on finasteride NOW. The more hair you keep, the less grafts the surgeon needs to use and the more coverage you can get on your scalp. This will not only be cheaper, but look significantly better. Hair transplant results start to become dubious and expensive once you progress past at Norwood 4 or so

Fukkk off bakkk to Mexico

DHT plays basically no role in developed adults. Unless you are a hypochondriac retard, finasteride will do nothing to you except save the hair on your head and maybe reduce your body hair slightly

Finasteride causes ED and brain fog

rare side effect that goes away 100% of the time with discontinuation