Males are literally undeveloped females

Males are literally undeveloped high testosterone females, desperately attempting to be subsumed back into their source as in Plato's Symposium. The penis is basically an enlarged clit connected to the urethra and the testicles are just external ovaries. Males have the ability to produce milk but never develop breasts due to lack of estrogen. The prostate is the counterpart to the womb also, We all start out as females in the womb too, hence why men have nipples. It's funny cuz for a long time it was seen as the other way around, but modern science proved males are really the derivative sex, female is default.

Attached: 62a39a5a34b0fce1ed549c3df55005cb--adams-apple-gorgeous-girl.jpg (640x552, 65.63K)

>The penis is basically an enlarged clit connected to the urethra and the testicles are just external ovaries

Hey, as long as my cock mogs the shit our of your tiny clit, i'm cool with it.

i think theres something to this, considering that females are generally prone to a lot less physical and mental defects

Lmao is it scientifically proven.

yes, being male is about the presence of specific genes and the absence of them makes you female

i hate being a man so much

so men are better women, i get it

>It's funny cuz for a long time it was seen as the other way around, but modern science proved males are really the derivative sex, female is default.
That doesn't mean cunts are the default, it means they're unfinished, while men are the finished, refined product.

Attached: b1e75491f60bc592873038a2a21bdee2185c7e4799af2983f8316266f3b33c50_1.jpg (640x625, 70.68K)

Women and trannies are so bad at trolling.

Me too fren, its why my penis wants me to put it in a vagina, my brain is tricking me into reproduction by calling on the primal instincts of my body to become a full female as I originally was in the womb. All males have gender dysphoria to some extent, it just usually gets expressed as sexuality. And why do you think the ratio of mtf to ftm is 2.2:1? As a male organism I want to be absorbed into the female cuz that's what I originally was.

Lmao no, males are the fucked up product.

But a mentally defective female is the DEFAULT.

A woman who is remotely intelligent is the defect.

This is what happens when you have literally nothing else going on, you end up posting shit like this. You pour your effort into pseudo-intellectual ramblings on Any Forums of all places thinking your smart just for someone like me to not bump your thread.
Tl;Dr- kys schizo.

Attached: 1645179863431.jpg (960x960, 68.86K)

>pseudo-intellectual
What the fuck is up with you retards lately? I've read variations on this phrase about three dozen times in the last two days, get some new material. But you are correct, OP is a fag with too much time on his hands.

>males are more biologically advanced than females
>females are deformed, biologically inferior, failed males
ftfy

This is what happens when you have literally nothing else going on, you end up posting shit like this. You pour your effort into contrarian ramblings on Any Forums of all places thinking your smart just for someone like me to (You) your post.
Tl;Dr- kys schizo.

that seems like a huge stretch

i just don't like being a man

Twitter user spotted. Go back and don't show up again

Lol Looks like I struck a nerve. No bump again.

they'd be just as prone to violence if they were as strong as men you delusional tard

yes, if they had male levels of testosterone running through their brain and body since puberty they would just be men

>female is default
which makes them logically the less developed form of man, bait harder

Yet males outperform women at literally every single thing that matters. But keep coping femcel lmao