You know we can see all your posts here right?

You're not anonymous.

The servers store your information including IP address. It's easy enough to find out where you're posting from.

And we aren't the stale, pale, male FBI of your grandfathers' day. We're actually taking our careers seriously, monitoring the very real terror threats posed by white supremacists, incels, creeps and sex perverts.

>but I haven't done anything wrong
But you will. An adult male virgin is a ticking time bomb and everyone knows it. We coordinate with other state and local agencies to keep tabs on you at all times.
Forget buying a gun, forget your dream job. You're already red flagged.

>b-b-but muh Constitution!
You wish chud. Canada took the lead after hate-crime murders committed by a sexually frustrated freak just like you. globalnews.ca/news/7021882/rcmp-incel-terrorism-guide/
And I'll let you in on a secret: it's not "official" yet but we have too. You're #1 at the top of our lists.

So watch what you post and for G-d's sake try to take up a real hobby if there's any chance you might someday become normal (you won't, lol, but it's fun to imagine.)

Attached: FBI-Diversity-Pride.jpg (1200x630, 213.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9896485/Treat-incel-ideology-like-terrorism-experts-say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turn on vpn
Nice paragraph faggot

All of my posts are completely serious and I am a danger to society.

You can also use archives to track md5 data in images. Lots of people are too lazy to change filenames and they use the same reaction images over and over, so you can build quick profiles that way.

Don't worry, I'm not a muslim

Cool let's see how sustainable that is

What inspires a man to post a LARP such as this, I will never know.

>"So watch what you post and for G-d's sake"

Nice touch, but maybe going a little too far. You're laying it on a little thick but it's a good first attempt at trolling

Attached: 1646764048636.jpg (623x350, 15.87K)

>forget your dream job

Kek, this NIGGER, this KIKE SLAVE GOLEM thinks I will EVER work. The absolute fucking state.

Attached: 1644884311761.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

>But you will. An adult male virgin is a ticking time bomb and everyone knows it
LARP aside, why do governments think this problem will go away if they just keep giving these men the stick?

Hey, so I'm what you guys would call a "normie" and I pretty much agree with this. Stale "wizard" memes aside there is legit something wrong with a man(child) over 20 who's never gotten laid, had a gf or date or even a kiss before. I wouldn't say you belong in prison but you should definitely be under psychiatric supervision and hey maybe you might find a job or a hobby that you do like! Plenty of places are hiring, you never know, you might make friends and be able to talk about anime or Starwars or Warcraft and stuff.
(Try something normal first though, like sports or cars.)

very nice schizo bait user, very well executed

Im going to go on a massive murder spree. I have guns, ammo, I know how to use an automatic rifle, I have endless 40cal ammo for my sig, I have been planning an attack for years that is genius. I will find out where a school collects after a fire alarm, gather as many guns and ammo packs as I can so I dont run out for a long time, wait for a fire drill, then smash into all of them with a car and unload or possibly plant a bomb near the site first. I figure getting 20 people should be easy. I would be very pleased by 40. Fuck with me.

If you are real glowies come save me from my prison and give me opportunity to actually be a human. Just dont tell anyone about my other posts thank you mr officer.

Dude, seriously don't even joke about this. They'll put you in a padded cell on thorazine and you'll be slumped over drooling on yourself until your next of kin decides to pull the plug both literally and metaphorically. OP is *probably* a troll but that's definitely not outside what's possible nowadays.

>Dude, seriously don't even joke about this.

Attached: 1617630792689.png (320x320, 109.95K)

It's not a larp.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9896485/Treat-incel-ideology-like-terrorism-experts-say.html

the Constitution was already desecrated years before "incel" was a prominent term in the collective consciousness, see: the war on drugs, the patriot act, and the 100 mile border zone, just to name a few. did you know that you sign away your 4th amendment rights by getting your driver's license? and forget about your 2nd amendment rights if you use medical marijuana. not to mention if the glowies decide they don't like you, they can simply outright kill you anytime they like. the Constitution isn't real because it can't be enforced in any meaningful way, and your rights are sold away to the highest bidder.
this land is neither brave nor free, and we only have ourselves to blame.

Im not worried. Ive been on a watch list probably my whole life because of my dads job. They know im not quite that far gone yet. What are they gonna do? Pick me up from my house in the middle of nowhere and print out my Any Forums posts to accuse me with? If they are worried about me then they should start doing things to help out people in my situation. They wont but I dont really give a shit. If I see a black van Ill let you guys know.

Holy shit they are here guys! Im sorry glowies I didnt mea-

Same old news every year, they won't be able to do anything about it except milk the issue for some additional funding. They don't even understand any of this, they're just looking for the one active shooter which snaps every few years out of 40% of the male population. Good luck with that.

They also don't understand the most damaging aspect of this whole thing, the blackpill mind virus, which is a process of forced enlightenment, it's like Adam and Eve becoming self aware of their nudity.

I would never commit crimes.
Crime is for niggers.

I have plans and will act upon them. I'm smart enough that you will only be able to react. Start work on your damage control now because I am coming.

>holding pride flag upside down
bb-based?
>An adult male virgin is a ticking time bomb and everyone knows it. We coordinate with other state and local agencies to keep tabs on you at all times.
the fuck is wrong with not having sex before 25?