Do femanons have a breedinng fetish? Tell me more about it

Do femanons have a breedinng fetish? Tell me more about it

Attached: 1622827039844.png (619x689, 463.48K)

I don't thinks it's a fetish so much as instinct.

So how do you imagine it

>the way he has his hands gripping her abdomen and she's backed up into him

that's a great fucking position. just yank her booty in

Yes. Yes. Yes. YES.

I never had it before meeting my husband. As soon as we started talking, getting to know one another, I knew I wanted to be his breeding stock. I wanted nothing more than to be bred over and over by him. I wanted to bear his children and make him proud. Still want that, actually. We have one child, she's two. We're working on more. In fact we did so today. The feeling of his seed deep inside me is incomparable. When we have sex, I can't help but orgasm continuously throughout. My body craves his seed and responds accordingly. I can feel his cock throb and engorge just before his cums, so I know when to work my hips just the right way to get every last drop. I love holding him inside me after, sometimes he'll start back up again and give me a second dose. Most we've done is four in one session. Usually I'll start gently sucking his cock after the first load, then when he gets hard again I'll ride him until he bursts. Rinse and repeat. There is nothing, NOTHING that feels as good as being bred by my husband. He's turned me into a cum hungry breeding cow and I feel like this is the role I was born to fill.

Any questions, OP?

Hell no. Kids are expensive and they shit a lot.

Imagine what? Sex with creampies and kinky talk about putting a baby in her?

Not as bad as you might think. The positives far outweigh the negatives and people spend too much money on unnecessary things for their children. You need maybe a third of what most people think they need for a kid. That said... they do shit a lot. I can't deny that.

>any questions
is this a copypasta?

Nope, this is 100% how I feel and my current situation.

why is breeding asociated with degradation and maledom? I just want a gentle, passionate session of cowgirl and missionary, with lots of kissing, hugging, and leglocking.

Attached: yuno impreg edit.jpg (1163x967, 366.33K)

Fucking hell lady, I am ungodly turned on by reading this

They do, yeah. Not as common as men, but that's to be expected.

I like both aspect, personally. Sometimes I want to feel like a dirty cow, sometimes I want the sweet, tender passionate breeding. Imho it's all good and fun to switch things up.

I was turned on just by writing it, and now trying to figure out how I can get bred again as quickly as possible. When I'm pregnant I'm even hornier.

As long as breeding is involved, just tell me what you like

Do you like cowgirl? virgin here but it looks the most wholesome, and i like the idea of a girl breeding me in a baby-frenzy, holding me close and not letting me go un until i burst inside (whether i want it or not)

Attached: 1605708315865343963.jpg (2031x2031, 1.2M)

Nice! Man I wish my gf was into breeding too

It's important that you don't let your man masturbate and cum outside of your pussy. Condition him to only cum inside.

Attached: edit110-3.png (594x850, 556.03K)

I do! I like many positions, but this one is one of my top three. I like to give him a show, grind my hips against his and feel the head of his cock kiss my cervix. When he's close I'll lean forward and hold him, whisper in his ear how much I love and need him, beg to be knocked up while bouncing my ass up and down. He's quite fond of that move.

He does, he feels it's wasteful and I told him if he cums outside of me, that would break my heart.

Give her time, maybe tell her how good it would feel to cum together without any barriers.

Oh I can cum inside her all I want -- birth control. I just like the idea of her being into breeding lol

Your man is so lucky... Have lots of babies!

Attached: 1646413422673.jpg (2126x2970, 1.82M)

My gf got into it. She initially wanted me to stop masturbating and save myself for her. When she noticed I came more and harder after a long abstinence, she started to enjoy the bigger loads. She begs me for it and wants it as deep as possible.

Ironically, she hates cum on her body. It grosses her out and feels messy. But she makes an exception for her pussy, where she feels like it belongs.

Attached: 1645501253181.jpg (500x332, 22.88K)

Ahhh, I see. Well, then give her time. That's about the only thing that may change her mind. I'm not sure why women are so turned off by it, if you take care of yourself and practice kegels having a kid isn't bad. Sure, you get a few stretch marks but they fade. I was very lucky, didn't have many and didn't tear while delivering. Squats/kegels are incredibly important for that while pregnant and post-partum. If she changes her mind, be sure to tell her all that lol.