I'm fucking horny and need a coomer weeb femanon to get up to fucked up hentai like bestiality

I'm fucking horny and need a coomer weeb femanon to get up to fucked up hentai like bestiality

Attached: 20220307_184004.png (1500x940, 118.51K)

Bcanzel#9474

Attached: 20220312_151650.png (2394x1500, 523.74K)

Why do women want to fuck dogs so much

I don't want to fuck a horse but those horse shaped dildos look like they unironically feel nice

Are you a femanon? Do you use them up your ass or pussy? It's sad most women are into dogs dicks but not horse cocks

Horse dongs are way better yeah

The real thing feels great, if you can manage the size.

what the fuck, where are you from to get away with it

Not where, just in private.

Are you a femoid ? I can't believe a guy not ending messed up

Yeah, pussy can take more a beating that way. Not brave enough to try the butt, but then there's no need.

what's your discord since i'd like to hear more about that, or do you add me instead

I don't use discord it's for trannies

what made your life go that way

what do you end up using to talk then woman

Privacy of my farm, immediate lack of bf, and convenient substitute on hand.

Well I would use email but then that means identity.

You can just make a throwaway one for both discord and email

damn i wanna hear that farmgirl accent now

Hmm maybe I'll think about it, seems like a bother tho.

More Southern since that's where I grew up.

is it really a bother when you seem to enjoy telling a pervert man how much you enjoy horsecock? doesn't seem like a thing you'd talk about often with someone

did you manage to get a bf or have you ever had one you attention whore

Not them but they talk about it pretty freely all over unless we have a LOT of them.

Had a highschool bf but that was it.

Bother as in effort. And it's not something I ever talk about to anyone for obvious reasons, only here really because Anonymous

them? Who are you talking about

i am at the point in browsing this site where i just expect to hear the absolutely most fucked up shit possible. you fucking w*men never disappoint in being the most insane fuckers on the planet

Attached: 1572891767404.jpg (640x446, 201.09K)

i already dropped my discord tag so you know who to seek if you change your mind

I bet she might be fat

Sure sure!

Can't work hard labor hours everyday farm living, and be fat.

Why do i feel like these are somehow pony related?