Im a man with feminine hobbies. i like costume design, poetry, sewing, pottery, and various other things...

im a man with feminine hobbies. i like costume design, poetry, sewing, pottery, and various other things. i like sleeping all day and i dont like hard labor. im shy at times and non confrontational

Attached: 83E01EF0-813E-4C2C-8EE4-88E45922605D.jpg (707x790, 190.56K)

there is no such thing as masculine or femininine

that's okay user, you're better at it then most people are
don't be ashamed of it or yourself
don't let anyone shame you
fuck 'em

Gender is silly. Do what you want and be happy that you even have hobbies.

Attached: GreatWisdom.jpg (500x375, 39.15K)

yes there is
men and women have a different nature so they like different things

Very cool. What's the problem here?

nah not really, just artificial stereotypes in culture, nothing tangible. You people watch too many fucking movies and games

People understand that I am shy so I feel they unconsciously treat me like a girl. Kinda wish I was a girl so I wouldn't have to live up to masculine stereotypes but I hate trannies :/

cool now you gotta make all those hobbies look cool so man start doing them more and they stop being feminine and femoids stop doing it

He won't be socially or sexually rewarded because his hobbies don't display attractive masculine traits.

Stereotypes are true. How do you think they became stereotypes in the first place?

Women have their place. Women shouldn't be making any important decisions unless it's deciding what's for dinner and of course the man has to approve. It's okay to have feminine interests as a man but they should not let women dominate them unless it's just a sex kink in bed, not as far as important life decisions. She will bankrupt you or worse and blame you for even letting her make an important decision.

congratualations u are gay

Very cute user. What poets do you like? Im kinda edgy so I read a lot of bukowski but I also really like Whitman. Playful stuff like Ogden Nash or Lewis carol.

Getch yo bussy cleaned

That is all rather retarded though, my good man. Women being dumber then men is just an old myth, a blatant lie likely by homosexuals to make themselves feel superior.

Nobody likes hard labor. Men just do it because we know women won't do it, as they are weaker and inferior.

You know we are doomed when poetry is considered a female hobby while all the greatest poets were male

You are a doormat for foids.
Congratulations, cuck.

This is nice and what women truly want, so long as you aren't a fag or fag-adjacent. Women love poetry. Have you ever written a poem for a woman before? It sounds cute.

>poetry
>pottery
>feminine
Masculine warrior artists are the highest tier of men

Attached: 1646934690704.jpg (447x532, 60.13K)

genderbender pilled

Attached: 1363223743877.png (595x460, 319.69K)

Why are nearly all great inventors, scientists, people who have cured diseases, engineers, rocket scientists, etc. men? Why do women shoulder no responsibility for anything. Because they are like children emotionally but honestly children are smarter women get dumber as they age.

TECHNICALLY if you really look into the data women are more AVERAGE because they are boring and follow the crowd and can't think for themselves. Women are most likely to be in the medium range of intelligence, but you see how irrational they are once you get talking to them.

Men tend to be on the more extremes. There are more retarded men but also more genius men. Which is why men are the ones who advanced society but also why men do more criminal acts like theft as a means of survival, and they don't have the privilege that an intellectually equivalent female has in society to get a free ride in life.

But I don't care about all that data because I can see with my own 2 eyes how irrational women are.

All the greatest everything's are male. Men are better at cooking and cleaning. It's just that it's the only thing women are HALF DECENT at so they do that, even though if we had the time we could even do that better. But we have to provide for the women because they can't do what we do at all.

Think about it. Even a man working all day is expected to clean when he gets home because women can't even do that well lmao

you sound like a disgusting human being, rather, your lifestyle is about as interesting as a piece of livestock. Into the pen with the rest of you shits

almost all great scientists were male only because males throughyout history forcfully prevented women from going to school or getting jobs as scientists, whivh to me makes me see males as far more retarded the gender, because they completely control who can be an inventor or scientist for MILENIA and THEN start to wonder "Why so few women scientists?"
And I say this as a guy.

The greatest irony ITT is that the men sperging about being le better than everything than women is that they are likely all NEETs who suck at everything and think they can just leech off of the success of men who lived hundreds of years ago who would likely look down on and spit on them instead of going out and making a name for themselves. Your fathers and your fathers' fathers probably don't love you. Your male ancestors look down on you with shame and your female ancestors scoff at your very existence.

the one gf i had was enamoured when she found out about my interests though

that's bullshit, men have a higher average iq and both genders have proven to have affinities for certain types of intelligence, men's including rational & spatial thinking.

Nah, that's just untrue. I know many women who work harder then me or other guys I know

We live in a matriarchy now and women can do whatever they want still aren't doing any of that just selling their bodies online because they know that's all they got!

If women are equally as smart why didn't they control men? Well, really they have been but just by using their bodies and fake tears to control men. If women were as strong and smart as men they would have exterminated the entire male gender. Just look at how much they are able to get away with now, without the male strength or intelligence.

Same I feel like I know more women who are in extremely well paying jobs that have to do with, ironically, coding or science than men with any sort of successful job at all.

It's completely true. I know many men who work hard but never complain and many women who do a very minimal amount of work and boast about it as if it's something special when they are doing the very minimum. Women think if they do a very basic amount of work that all humans so that they are so strong and independent lmao

>we live in a matriarchy now
Top kek
>if women were as strong and smart as men they would have exterminated the entire male gender
Women aren't as physically strong as men. Nobody claims that. Also, why would you assume that if women were stronger than men that they would want to exterminate the entire other sex? Are you projecting? I already know the answer.

True women achieved basically nothing in all of history compared to men.