Just a crumb of pussy could've prevented this whole ordeal yet no woman was willing to take one for the team to...

Just a crumb of pussy could've prevented this whole ordeal yet no woman was willing to take one for the team to literally save half a dozen lives. Women are trash

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 5.66K)

women don't owe you incels pussy, chud. Get a job

>Get a job
I wish I never started working

>posts on r9k
>tells others to get a job
>"everyone must be a loser like me"

nigger i am probably much more well off than you and this is only my trading account. also i never said women owe anyone pussy retard.

Attached: Screenshot (349).png (1597x1147, 226.6K)

He literally rejected women. If he touched grass he could have prevented the murders, but he chose evil.

he was a faggot, retard

i've only read his journal and not his manifesto but it seems like, according to him, no woman ever approached him. not a single one. but then again he never actively sought out pussy either

>Women are supreme eugenists and the men they choose really helps the world.

Lets look at the world now. Is it good ? No. Ok youre wrong. Dumbass faggot.

yeah OP it wasnt the lack of pussy, can garuntee you if he got laid he would have ended up the same way; the guy was an emotionally stunted narcissist

>implying women would want to prevent it
Women reward violence.
If Elliot had survived, he'd have received love letters.

All the feminism and incel bashing you see around is women collectively trying to push men to violence.

Incels are naturally more violent.

>Just a crumb of pussy could've prevented this whole ordeal
not it couldnt have. elliot had his entire life sabotaged by shitty parents, his retarded father especially.

You should read his manifesto. Nothing was stopping this lol train.

Women are mad that they can never get over the fact that men kind of actually do have power of them and control them.

His manifesto is worth a read. It's fucking hilarious. No amount of pussy was fixing his autism.

His chapter on skateboarding made it clear it was just a matter of luck he didn't shoot up a playground instead of a sorority.

They aren't, but women want them to be or die.

They are mad because men aren't exercising power over them.

Let me rephrase that. Women are mad or dont have enough brain power that the way nature works is that they should work with or compromise with men to have a good life. But for some reason they cant see it. So they are gaslighting men and destroying society. Bringing everyone else down because they are retarded.

>If Elliot had survived, he'd have received love letters.
This.

Women can destroy mens moral and destroy society. They get away with it because they can have sex whenever they want . Its like a drug high. Incels cant have sex whenever they want. But the thing is women can never rage war like men.

>I had been trying very hard to get better at skateboarding, but when I saw that there were boys a lot younger than me who could do more tricks, I realized that I sucked. I was never good at sports or any physical activity, and when I discovered skateboarding, I thought that finally here was a sport that I could excel in and even became a professional at. It crushed me a little inside to see that I was a failure at skateboarding after more than a year of practicing it. I could never master the kickflip or heelflip. All I could do was the ollie jump and ride down a few ramps. I saw eight-year-old boys at the skatepark who could do a kickflip with ease, and it made me so angry. Why did I fail at everything I tried? I asked myself. My dreams of becoming a professional skateboarder were over. I felt so defeated.

>tfw when he said he bought the best shoes you could afford and not a single child at the park complimented them

Poor Elliot.

brutal genetic determinism pill

He should have joined the military

He actually asked on yahoo answers whether joining the air force would get him pussy. he really did this

all I see is a man who never learned how to learn a skill, it takes a fucking long time unless you are very committed or know how to practice properly
its pitiable sure, but he should have kept learning until he figured it out instead of
>oh no there is someone better than me
like yeah, no shit, that kid has probably been skateboarding longer than him

i dont think he would have passed mental check for any branch

In the journal it's very clear he never practiced at all. He just made his parents buy expensive clothes and boards and then stood around the park waiting for people to talk to him.

The mass murderer Martin Bryant did this too. Bought expensive surfing gear, but then would just sit in the car park and try and start conversations with surfers coming in or going out.

I just watched an interview with a former member of DevGru.

He only joined the Navy because he was going to be sent to jail for assault and drug dealing. He failed the piss test. He got a score so low on his ASVAB that there wasn't a single job in any area of the Navy he was qualified to do.

Cut to a few years later and he's in the most elite military unit on the planet kek.

The seething in the comments from guys who had sacrificed years of their lives to train and had failed was beautiful to witness.

>How was the hardest training in the world?
>man, ya know, it was pretty cool. I drew some cartoons
>What
>Yeah, and then I shot one of my own guys, but they said it was cool just come back later
>what

holy NPD moment