Talk about good things that happened to you, or happy things you look forward to

Bonus points if you avoid bragging about gf/bf/wife since you know that is frowned upon here

>pensively bought airpods and they actually were not a waste of money
>realized just now that all these years I could have shopped with earplugs/earbuds so i dont have to listen to top40 music
>going to buy shitty beater sedan later this month to finally learn how cars work and will update it as much as possible to make it badass and race worthy
>realized the only thing i need to do to avoid shitty women is only talk to attractive ones
>credit score went up 30 points
>lost 20 lbs in two months thanks to fasting

Attached: 1639800861544.jpg (564x547, 62.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9t21akfvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm looking forward to my skin meds to be actually working. I tried a lot and non of them really helped. Doing Pimecrolimus now.

Wish me luck lads

Attached: 1645084797648.jpg (677x671, 97.05K)

I'll be dead eventually

i dont know what pimecrolinosaurus means, nevertheless, good luck user

Skin meds for eczema and stuff like that.
Search it on google it should say enough.
Also thanks

What is the story of pic related

Attached: 1646227588716.jpg (918x1200, 572.23K)

Where's the Lowerrider logo? WHERE'S THE LOWERRIDER LOGO?

>bought a large quarter million dollar house this year that was built before 1910
>my family is proud of me for the first time since ever
>adopted a black and white siberian husky with intense blue eyes from a terrible shelter, she's now healthy and happy
>currently restoring my old house and she's a beauty
>finally getting over alcohol addiction
>starting to drop weight

Things are looking up.

she's a big gal

I found a chocolate chip cookie at work today that slightly resembled a smiley face. It gave me an enormous sense of satisfaction.

I bought a small, Hyundai shitbox with a manual trans because I really missed driving manual and the car sips regulars gas which saves me money. I'm about to invest in some lowering springs and wider wheels and summer tires for it too and it should be a blast to drive

>Got a job at the cemetery and working outside has helped me get into better shape.
Even though i got paid below poverty level, I have money not given to me by my parents for the third time, discounting the other short jobs I had.
>got a haircut three weeks ago for the first time since July

DASS A HUEG BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=H9t21akfvMk

I got a pack of chicken drumsticks the last day of sell by date for really cheap. I am braising them in beer and barbecue sauce. I made a big enough batch of the sauce I should have plenty left over. Made with lots of mustard powder and chiles.

Building a collection of high effort/strange/artistic websites, also building the website generator script to build said website.
I've now 37 websites in my collection. Also I'm nearly ready to release the next version of the script, it will have more features and a setup guide for other frens to build websites of collections of things!
It's not much but it makes me happy. Will share links if anyone is curious

Attached: E8v98lmXMAUP37t.jpg (639x639, 77.76K)

id love to see some of the renovations you've been doing, user. if they're not too revealing

>tfw no brown giantess gf

My hips don't hurt anymore when I put my belt on so weight loss is working

Got my teeth fixed in time to avoid the infection spreading to nearby teeth. Dentist said the affected molar looks like its healing now and that if I had waited longer I could've lost 2 teeth.
Also got wisdom tooth surgery for cheaper before they crushed the front molars and the procedure would've been more expensive.

I've begun recovering from my eating disorder recently. It's always an up and down battle, but as of this moment, I've been slowly and healthily losing weight and focusing more on intuitive eating. I've had this disorder since my freshman year of high school.

lil nigga get on accutane

>family are loving, caring and supportive
>genuinely enjoy spending time with them and love them
>have settled my borderline personality disorder and manage it very well
>have got back into decent shape
>have found peace with who I am, and reconnected with who I am and what matters to me
>rediscovered my love of football
>greatly look forward to waking up each day
considering I was in hospital with suicidal ideation a year ago I think I've come a long way
I have an even longer way to go but I am hopeful