User, open up and be vulnerable ... please

>user, open up and be vulnerable ... please.

What do you say?

Attached: 267-2676217_0-cute-girl-face-hd-wallpaper-for-pc.jpg (1920x1200, 367.63K)

My tummy hurt i need a sandwich, go make me one.

I don't say anything original

>no, am not into pegging

You are the wrong race.

DO NOT DO THIS. It's a test. If you open up and say something about your feelings she will see that you are an actual beta, and she wont say it, but she will eventually break up with you if she realizes that you are emotionally weak sometimes. If you take the route in which you want to keep her, say "open up about what?... Are you ok? How are you feeling? Did something happen?". JUST DO NOT OPEN UP. She does not want it, as I said it is a test, so keep acting lowkey emotionless, while asking her about her emotions and acting like you feel sorry for whatever she is "going through rn".

I would say no.
Why would anyone fall for something like that?

Came here to say this. I do not usually say this but this deserves Reddit gold!

>What do you say?
Only if you will have sex with me. You are not my wife, we are not family and we have no kids together. I have no reason to be vulnerable until you are.
That is what you say and stick to it. Have a spine and she will respect you for it, which will make you all the more attractive. Don't let yourself be cajoled into sacrificing your strategic interests, which is a building a cooperative relationship; if it is not within her interests to build you up as a person, or if it doesn't occur to her that she needs to be doing this, she's not worth it.

Probably would just make a lame joke or totally dismiss it.

I have seen friends of mine "open up and be vulnerable" and it has never ended well.
It's just used later as ammo to hurt you every single time.

*tells her about how evil feminism is, why women shouldn't be able to vote and shows her atomic blackpills*

Did this and she told all my friends then ghosted me

Opening up to a woman is fine if you absolutely do not mind the prospect of never having sex with her unless she's already your wife or some shit.
Otherwise it's a fast way to cuck yourself like says.
At best she listens and is a good friend and at worst she uses it as ammo/a means to hurt you in the future.

67753892 Here, yeah... This.

It never ends well and it kinda sucks because I wish I could have an actual relationship where I could be honest sometimes and tell her my secrets, but it aint happening because women are like this. And when I honestly said this once to a woman she said "you have just trust issues with women" and im like FUCK YEAH I HAVE, they never admit that im right about this, but it is what it is. They are such bitches but I still try my best to love them.

I am open and vulnerable. I told you I'm tired and hungry and I want to be left alone. Yet here you are, still talking at me.

>>user, open up and be vulnerable ... please.
*gets naked*
That's as vulnerable as it gets for me

Tell her women just have honesty issues.

Let your fist reply.
Don't ever allow any of that touchy feely (((pop psych))) bullshit near you.

I do not have vulnerabilities, just battles I have not gotten around to winning yet.

Attached: 577EB40C-8B16-469B-AF01-EA0271C83596.jpg (500x699, 107.85K)

Only thing I disagree with is the last. When she starts talking about her f*moid problems, roll your eyes and tell her how unattractive it is when she starts being hysterical and overemotional. Also, gaslight her about "acting crazy" no matter what her response is to anything.
Remember. She is NEVER right.

>JUST DO NOT OPEN UP
you actually can and it's encouraged, but only with issues you already resolved. it's also encouraged to open up about issues that dont lower your value:
good: opening up about being sad and worried because your grandmother is sick
bad: opening up because you're afraid she will leave with another man

What do you guys mean "ammo"