95% of your life is uneventful, boring routine

95% of your life is uneventful, boring routine.

Attached: EeM7sgwXgAEaQYj.png (720x720, 526.69K)

you're only another man, who cares?

That's not true. Snopes debunked this.

In the grand scheme of things there's no difference between doing *something* and doing *nothing*

It matters in the small scheme tho.

Becuase your ego says it does?

Not him but yes, and so what? Feelings are arbitrary, that doesn't mean they aren't valid.

Because my tummy growls for food and my limbs yearn for a warm enviroment.

I wonder how animals feel about this. Maybe now and then a bird sits under some leaves, waiting out the rain, thinking "this sucks, isn't there anything else?"
Or a lion letting out a big sigh in the morning "alright, gotta run after another antilope..."
Just eat, fuck, watch children getting eaten, and so on. Or are we still feeling the collective blues of that one fish leaving the ocean back in the day. He grew legs but never found anything cool in all corners of the globe. Just a rock full of minerals and carbon. Like him, we will soon unlock another level, space, and we will also find fuckall. Anything within our reach is barren, moon, mars, and some gas orbs.

No, animals don't have conciousness. They act on pure instinct. We on the other hand have conciouness, it's a blessing and a curse i think.

>They act on pure instinct
Snopes debunked that.

Have you ever actually been with any of the spontaneous xD lmao people?
They're a nightmare to be with, you can never plan anything with them and their quality of life is actually rubbish.
It's a nightmare, love my plannable life.

Hello samefag, posting in my thread again.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (868x754, 57.75K)

I'm not samefagging. I'm deliberately being the same guy posting as only me, telling you the good news of Snopes and their ability to debunk.

>animals don't have conciousness.
Imagine actually believing this. I bet you're religious too
Fucktard

If they were so concious they wouldnt be animals stuck in the wild while we make them extinct. I dont see no cows building sky scrapers or rocket ships.

Attached: vq923cptck331.png (528x769, 200.45K)

>I dont see no cows building sky scrapers or rocket ships
Check you fucking ego.

Consciousness and intelligence are not the same. Just like how 50 IQ retards are retarded but are still conscious and experience existence.

Nah, conciousness creates creative thought, not just intelligence. I've never seen a dog have a single creative thought.

Consciousness has nothing to do with creative thought either you retard. There's plenty of retards who aren't creative or smart, yet are just as conscious as everyone else is. There is nothing that demands that consciousness must also lead to creative thought or intelligence. The only thing that consciousness facilitates is that you have an awareness that you exist, and that other things exist independent of you, and that you are capable of experiencing qualia and be aware that you are experiencing something right now.

Prove to me animals are concious. In order to be concious you need to be self aware of your own existence. If you cannot prove to me a bird is self aware of its existence, dont even bother.

I can't even prove that you are conscious, let alone prove that other lifeforms are conscious. I literally cannot prove or even find a leading clue to attempt to prove that life around me is conscious, because there is no known method of proving one's consciousness. It would imply that I can jump into your head, or the head of a dog, or the nucleus of an amoeba and figure out what's going on in there. For all I know, every single one of you are merely robots or zombies that only respond to stimuli in an expected matter.

If animals can't express their conciousness, does it really matter?