Why do normalfags think being a freak is cool now?

Am I the only Robot who feels extremely bitter and angry about this?

When I was at school I got bullied for fucking everything. It ruined my life. I got bullied for wearing "the wrong shoes". I got bullied for speaking in "the wrong way". I got bullied for having "the wrong interests". I got bullied for playing "the wrong video games". I got bullied for retarded shit on a total whim, like someone thought what I was eating for lunch that day was funny for some reason, so I got attacked for it.

Now, in 2022, suddenly being a total freak is cool. Normies think that men dressing like pic related, and being a gender bender, is completely 100% fine and should be celebrated. And in fact if you criticise this person in any way or say they look weird, YOU will be the one who's bullied and ostracised from mainstream society.

Am I the only one who realises how utterly fucked up this is? I don't have anything against the LGBTQ++ whatever the fuck the acronym is now, but holy shit, when I was in school (not even that long ago) I literally got called gay and beaten the shit out of for doing the most minor shit. Now all those normalfags are all "allies" and actively celebrate people being total flamboyant weirdos because this time the media tells them it's cool.

What the fuck changed? Does anyone else feel really fucking weird about this? It feels like society is spitting in my face. "When YOU did things that went against the norm we attacked and destroyed your life over it, but when WE do things that go against the norm no one will criticise us."

Attached: 1647087720370.jpg (1080x1080, 115.96K)

user are you aware that what you are saying is the robot equivalent of being against cultural appropriation? the idea that the dominant group will actively discourage people from a group lower on the totem pole from practicing parts of their culture and then go on to do it themselves to 0 backlash is exactly what they are talking about

That's not quite my point though. Because I'm not arguing that all this extremely flamboyant fag/gender bender culture is part of some original outcast culture that has been stolen.

What I'm arguing is that normalfags have been completely and totally inconsistent

Eg.
>me at school in 2010
>i do something that the class bully thinks is wrong, like i wear the wrong shoes or i say a word in a strange way by accident
>"HAHAHA! user IS FUCKING GAY! THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM!"
>get bullied relentlessly over this one incident and have it brought up for months, if not years, as a sleight against me

One time at school I got fucking bullied for wearing a watch that the other kids thought was "cheap" and "looked like shit" for fuck sake.

But now
>2022
>normalfags all think that this weird genderbending culture is completely 100% fine and should be celebrated
>dressing and acting like a faggot is cool now
>if you contravene this ideology in any way, say "maybe men shouldn't dress like that, it looks silly" or "maybe there isn't such a thing as non-binary people" you get absolutely ATTACKED and destroyed
>all this is being perpetrated by the EXACT SAME SORT OF PEOPLE who bullied me relentlessly in the 00s and early 10s over dumb minor shit

My point is, why was my lifestyle (literally just being an awkward nerdy kid) considered to be SO beyond the pale and SO objectionable just over a decade ago, but in 2022 normalfags get away with doing 100x weirder and more freakish shit and get to be celebrated?

In 2022 you can criticize people for:
>wearing the wrong shoes especially new balances
>being white
>using a non-apple phone
>listening to the wrong kind of music
>being Christian
>being cis-gender and heterosexual
>smoking cigarettes
>being a virgin

booho life's unfair what the fuck are you even trying to say

Do you mean kids or what. Adults don't give a shit how some stranger on the street looks retarded
Your school bullies are adults now and so are you, get over it
Noone thinks this is cool but people just don't care, you let the fags live rent free on your head

Growing up I was leaning more to the alternative side of fashion and kids would always ask me if I was emo or if I cut myself. Fast forward to 2017 until I graduated in 2020, being depressed and being "emo" or "goth" was the new big thing with everyone. It really pissed me off for a moment but I just brushed it off later on.

Schools started taking a zero tolerance policy towards bullying in the 2000s because of some high profile school shootings and suicides. Zoomers were never really bullied as kids and its reflected in the way they act.

>think being a freak is cool now?
for the last 70 years there has been a subset of pop culture that was into this, probably before that but im not familiar

>When I was at school I got bullied for fucking everything

why should the cycle of suffering continue? you got bullied and you hated it, so why not be happy that its less common now? you sound like a kids show supervillain, "gahhhh everyone must know my pain"

>What I'm arguing is that normalfags have been completely and totally inconsistent
Welcome to human society.

there is a difference between being a real freak, and being a HIPSTER

The 21 Jump Street film was ahead of it's time. Basically Channing's Tatum character was a jock in highschool and when he went back, everything reversed. The football players were the losers, it was cool to be gay, etc.

My retarded SJW sister even recognizes this and we were discussing this, how everything that got made fun of back in highschool is cool and trendy now. Except being a fat guy, that still seems unpopular. It's werid if you don't like anime now. Strange times.

Everyone is trying to be nonconformist and will look to popular people and ideas on how best not to conform.

Attached: le_samourai.jpg (1080x1080, 61.09K)

fuck your anime. its retarded.
maybe it is a localized phenomena to where you live

Attached: amazing!.gif (368x464, 1.23M)

The problem is bullying, not the excuses. But yes, that's pretty fucked up

What country and stage/region do you live in?

It seems like in all of the United States anime is fairly mainstream now. Anime T-shirts are in all the trendy stores now.

yeah but half the adult americans today suffered dangerous levels of lead levels when children

i am in sweden

The only thing I don't like is that we can't use gay as an insult anymore, and my personality is basically built around that. I've been out of society for too long and I don't know how the people I grew up with have adjusted to it.

I'm fine with that but I wish I could use Nigger as an insult. I actually use it as an exclamation often. Like I drop something and instead of saying "fuck" or "oh shit" I just yell NIGGER.

i'm a white man in a predominately black neighborhood so I worry someone will hear me but it's only happened in my house thankfully even though it's a reflex now.

they glorify mental illness to make themselves seem virtuous