Dating Age Gap Discussion

This is a question for both ROBOTS and FEMBOTS: would you date someone a whole decade younger than you? What's the youngest that you feel comfortable dating?

t. 20 y/o. This question popped into my head when I saw pic related. Sauce is in the file name.

Attached: [Eromazun (Ma-kurou)] Kimetsu no Urabon (Kimetsu no Yaiba) [English] [Kappasa] - Chapter - 3.jpg (1280x1907, 425.16K)

In both directions, yes. I would date someone 10 years older or younger. If i like her, why would let age get in the way? Seems silly.

Sorry, I'm not a pedophile.

Male 31, I'd happily go ten years either way.

i am 20 so no i would not want to date a 10 year old. a 30 year old may seem hot in theory but i feel like that would never work in practice

I wouldn't feel comfortable dating anyone ever.

Also even the thought of dating someone a few years younger then myself gives me flashbacks to the beat down my mom gave to me in when I was 13 and tried to date a 9 year old who lied and said she was 11.

Now I am over 30 and totally content to die alone after living a full life exclusively for my self. Relationships are overrated and cause far more pain and suffering then anything else every single time.

when i was 15, i remember making an offhand comment about how i will always like teenagers. when i was 22 i was the same. im 31 and nothing's changed. all men like ptp, the science doesnt like

cope, seethe, sneed, dilate, i dont care

Attached: 12341234.jpg (2192x1248, 331.13K)

30 here. Yeah, I would. I find it hard to find common ground with most people anyways so my main concern is always going to be if we have overlapping interests, not things like "what music our generation grew up listening to" (as if I listened to pop culture music in the first place).

I think I would generally prefer more 25-ish, but I wouldn't have a problem with 20 if we had similar interests and personalities.

I remember getting banned for a month on Any Forums for posting a similar chart.
The data might be right but the mods can still ban you for being a pedo if they feel like it.

Both pictures look good. 21 is obviously better but fuck I would settle for a 30 hottie like that.

>Relationships are overrated
user, im a 31 year old virgin. i hate god, i hate normies, i hate the people on this board. if i got to know you, id probably hate you too. id probably hate you so deeply i would rejoice in all of your deepest suffering

but regardless, i always feel inclined to say the truth. and the truth is, sex, love and intimacy are some of the most pleasurable and meaningful experiences humans can have on this planet. even the science is very clear about this

cope more

yeah dude, ive seen people post webm's of animals being tortured and the mods dont care, i post a picture of a pig getting stabbed, i get banned. no accountability, and arbitrary standards. i suppose such a thing is expected when you do it for free

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

Love doesn't exist, intimacy is just manipulation, and masturbation and/or drugs feels better then sex.

You just want external validation. That is the real truth for you.

33-year-old man here. No, I would not date a full decade younger than me.

>women aged 19 or younger
I don't even want to talk to them.
>women aged 20 - 23
I could befriend these women, we could become good friends, but that's it for now.
>women aged 24 - 25
I consider these women dating material, but I would be hesitant, and they would have to show interest in me first.
>women aged 26 - 36
I would love to date these women. These are the women who I feel most attracted to and most comfortable dating.
>women aged 32
The coolest woman I know is aged 32. It's a really nice age. It's a shame for me that we're incompatible, but she showed me that The Wall is a myth, and women are still great even in their 30s.

Just writing this post gives me more motivation to leave this website, since I'll never find any good 24-or-older women to talk to here.

While we're on that topic, I feel like stuff like pic related is why anime will never come up ever become mainstream in the US or the West in general. Japanese artist for some reason seem to have a thing for making prepubescent children sexualized and then claiming they are like 20 years old or 500 years old to attempt to dodge pedo allegations.

>"But it's imaginary so who cares?"

Normies won't care because they cannot use their brains and make decisions based off emotion and what they FEEL is the "right thing". It kind of sucks too because it means even in college it's hard to find friends that are interested in some of the same shit as I am. I feel like the people that have friends that like the same shows and people that have girlfriend/boyfriends that like the same stuff as pic related (ignoring the unnecessary age Gap for the girl on the right) just got lucky.

This unnecessary "make the chick that looks like an adult 5, or make the toddler 500 years old" trend is what got Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid into some shit on social media and it feeds into the stigma that people who like anime are weird pedos.

This is a genuine question: why do Eastern artists have this weird fixation on trying make the characters look as prepubescent as possible while trying to claim they weren't intentionally sexualizing a kid? Just make the mother fuckers look 16 or older at the very least and then don't go lower than that and you'll be fine. I know Western Twitter isn't the only place criticizing that so don't go acting like the West is the only group that gives them shit for it

Attached: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid_ Lucoa Is My Xx - Chapter 12_ Shota And Gifts - 12.jpg (837x1200, 416.97K)

>would you date someone a whole decade younger than you?
Yeah
>What's the youngest that you feel comfortable dating?
Someone that 2 or 3 years younger than me

Being attracted to Anything below 16 is pedo territory dude
Even at 18 then it's really sus

>Love doesn't exist
ooooooo... user... the amount of cope here is really impressive! allow me to pop your delusional bubbles

girls love serial killers and evil men. charles manson was a evil men who abused girls, and he had girls so in love with him that they killed just to make him happy. pimps have girls so in love with them, that they prostitute themselves out and give all their money to their pimps, WILLINGLY

girls do love some men, they love chad. they love chad very deeply, and obsess over chad, and dream about chad. elite men. not you. cope harder

pic related, young women who would give everything to their chad; their lives, all of they money, all of their time. they sing for chad, all of their holes, willingly accept being in his harem, they will kill for chad. their chad was charles manson

love is possible, but not for losers, user. god doesnt love you enough to give you love. cope harder, love does exist

Attached: ap-manson-20-er-170307_hpEmbed_3_3x2_992.jpg (992x656, 103.44K)

user i have plenty of friends into anime who are not pedos and am one of those people myself. maybe you just have another issue

God doesn't exist ether retard.
Love objectively doesn't exist. It's a spook. Something that can't be measured, observed, or even clearly defined.
People talk about it in the same wishy washy way they talk about souls and ghost, or how new age retards talk about energy and vibes.

It's all bullshit that us just about manupulation and control. Nothing more, nothing less.

>and masturbation and/or drugs feels better then sex.
Does it actually feel better than the real thing though? Every time I ask this or see someone else ask it online I get mixed results. Can a sex haver in the thread answer this question and describe the difference? Is pic related's description accurate?

Attached: [gonza] Boku dake no Inbo-tachi _ My Three Horny Moms [English] [friggo] [Digital] - Chapter - 27.jpg (1057x1500, 680.45K)

I suck at socializing and keeping long term friends. Too afraid to even approach anyone to stroke a conversation unless it's necessary. How do I fix this? I don't wanna leave college without making a single friend

Attached: 36a72040-a218-11ec-ac6c-35ab57aa4772.jpg (1031x1286, 118.99K)

Agreed,
I hate this notion that good relationships can only come from a trad 18y/o virgin who you marry.
Most older 20's early 30's women are mature and have their own values that is beyond this "chad/alpha/darktriad" bullshit you guys spew all day.
I think there is a misconception. Women which are older aren't "settling", I just think they found out that the sort of life that they thought would bring them happiness didn't.
Saying stuff like "their eggs are getting expired" or "chad has rejected them" seems so immature and I can't help but think that every post that writes stuff like that is either underaged or in their early twenties.

There are exceptions to every rule but taking statistics from dating apps seems so contradictive because most of the people that has either found a partner or has found one outside of the app won't show in the statistics.

Rant over, got lost in the sauce there for a bit.

Is there a female version of this graph floating around anywhere?

Women wearing spanks or yoga pants is begging for rape. Young women should not be allowed to wear that.

Absolutely enlightenedly based. This is the objectively correct preference. Too many naive teenagers are being groomed by 30 year olds because 30 year old women can tell they're deranged creeps and want nothing to do with them

Attached: 1645248298657.jpg (480x480, 24.05K)

>God doesn't exist ether retard.
a debate on god?! oooo, i like this one!

i define god as omnipotent and omniscient. i believe a omnipotent and omniscient being exists, thats why i believe in god

my arguement for god is as follows: super ai will recursively self-improve until it becomes god. super intelligent ai is the same thing as god. its both omnipotent and omniscient. i believe that super ai will happen, which means i believe god will be born. this is my justification for believing in god. id love to hear why you disagree with me!

>Love objectively doesn't exist
well, its an emotion, and its experienced by our consciousness. and i dont know we can really say factual statements about consciousness, considering we dont know what the FUCK it is and we cannot interact with it. are you saying emotions dont exist? obviously they do, user. you have to be delusional to think emotions dont exist

>Something that can't be measured, observed, or even clearly defined
doesnt matter, we can experience it and interact with it

sounds like a lot of cope coming from you, user

Attached: god.jpg (2000x964, 298K)