Get my first bf

>get my first bf
>tells me "i love you most when i miss you"
>invites me over to his place literally every day, always go because I like being with him
>then always after 2 hours tells me i should go home
>i can tell that he's getting tired of being around me so much
>used to have sex several times a week, now maybe once every two weeks
>tfw he gropes me all the time but never wants actual sex
>basically takes me for granted and doesn't really put effort into conversations when he's with me, unless he had the chance to miss me because I was away

Are all moids like this? Do you have to create some sort of artifical disance and hold back your affections so that they don't get tired of you? I just want to love, and to feel loved.

Attached: 1645431581305.jpg (750x750, 70.85K)

>moids
What?

>67752006
Why is everyone acting retarded today? Are you pretending to be me?

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 87.35K)

>Are all moids like this?
No, just the ones that you go for.

Attached: fed.jpg (640x470, 76.95K)

I'm talking about you, why are men like this?
(i noticed that when i use "Moid", i get more replies)

Attached: 1641783131198.png (732x659, 371.33K)

I never went for him, he went for me. I was even more insecure when we met and just the fact that he asked me out made me fall in love with him..

just means yall weren't right for eachother. the right one won't get tired of you OP, and you'll keep falling deeper in love forever

There is no such a thing called 'ONE'

Doesn't like you, just keeps you around for the puss.
You're annoying, you're not useful either.
Get off muh board.

I'm not saying this is 100% what's happening with you, but;
>Get gf
>Fuck all the time, she's young and really hot
>I get bored of her
>The only reason she dates me is because she thinks we're in love and I'm a nice guy
>Don't know what to do
>Stop having sex with her
>Try to ignore her and be cold/distant
>Say I'm busy a lot
>Eventually she says it's like I don't even want her around and she shit tests me by saying "I'll just go home then"
>Oh okay
>"..."
And so on, until she "broke up" with me. I thought I was clear and free until she went into full self harm/suicide mode.

If he's like me - he's just a coward trying to get you to do the heavy lifting of dumping yourself.

honestly you might be right. I mean I have several interests that he shares like metal music, politics, russian literature, video games etc. but because of my aspergers I'm not a very entertaining person to be around.
...maybe, thanks for your perspective. I mean I tried to break up with him almost a year ago, and he just broke down and cried and begged me back. I realized that he does love me, and because my original reason for wanting to leave was because I thought he loved me less than I loved him, I came back to him after 1 day. but now I'm starting to wonder if that was genuine, maybe he's just comfortable with me and didn't want to let go of me yet back then.

user, how do you stop a man from getting bored of you in general? I've continued improving my looks and improving my mental state as well, trying to be more knowledgeable and interesting than before, etc, but it seems like it just didn't help at all.

I wish I could answer your question but I'd have to read it first
and for that it would have to be not boring

I think she broke up with you due to you being unable to differentiate between a semicolon and a colon.

If he wants you around and does love you, then it's just a case of you being annoying/nagging/a time-energy thief. Give him his space when he needs it.

As far as the getting bored thing - You can't. No one likes eating the same meal every single day. The important thing is to try and keep things good sexually by giving him what he wants when he wants it and, more importantly, mitigating the downsides. Sure, he might get bored - but if you're also annoying/a time-energy vampire etc, that makes you a liability.

The sex thing is really hard - I have dated a girl, got bored of her sexually, stopped having sex with her, broken up...and just weeks later found myself masturbating to her facebook profile and wishing she was back. So perhaps just abstaining for a time is good.

I don't think any woman who would be able to identify a semi-colon would touch me with a ten foot pole anyway.

My gf left me because i was "too much." I always wanted her around. So, no, I would say we are not all like that. Women hate you for being clingy and they desire you more when you keep them at a arm distant. He is doing it right. I'm the retard that ruins everything by giving a girl too much attention.

I don't think I'm annoying to him, usually I just try to be chill and talk if I have something interesting/useful to say. it might just be that we're spending too much time together. I don't really have friends except for him and he relies on me for like 90% of his social interaction needs even if he's more extroverted, and corona doesn't help the situation either.
actually I think I may seem like I'm trying "too hard" and that's putting him off, maybe. for example he has lots of really cool friends and sometimes I try to emulate them because I'm naturally not particularly cool or chill.
I liked him more when he gave me more attention and was more engaged with me, but maybe thats just us being weird.

Sounds like that's your problem, some chad approached you and you went with him. Maybe you should have gone for a decent guy.

yeah I admit I was naive. I basically just wanted a boyfriend who was a non-normie (in terms of hobbies and interests) and he fit that. plus I'm an insecure person so showing interest in me always makes me interested in a guy.

I thought you femoids liked the distance creates desire bullshit

If you become routine how can you possibly be wanted? that's the fucking retarded dance of romance

,why can you love with all your heart and might?
it's embarrassing you would give your soul they wouldn't,it's a very unequal relationship in terms of interest and investment,witch is deeply off-putting, besides sentimentality is considered cringe nowadays for both genders.
Also keep in mind just because your "dating" doesn't mean the courting is over , it never is

> doesn't really put effort into conversations
Women act like they put effort into conversations and they wonder what happens when men put in the same "effort" and conversation dies immediately.

I think it is normal to take people for granted when they are close all the time, do you ever initiate sex? Have you asked why does he ask you to leave after two hours? In my relationship it has always been a game of adapting my responses to the interest I see in partner, maybe it exacty what you said, creating arrificial distance, if I found that my gf always wanted me to leave early from her house, a) I would ask why (maybe he has a genuine reason idk) B I would stop going everyday (if she is not interested why would I go everyday)

Attached: 087CECA0-F8E3-4E31-9797-1A07A67BB7CB.png (1200x1200, 1.49M)

I mean I try my best to ask about his life and not just talk about myself, but also about interests and stuff we have in common. but yeah my social skills aren't the best so I admit I'm not naturally as engaging as him.
sometimes I just become jealous when we're around other people, he's more excited and puts more effort into conversations with people who aren't me. It's stupid I know, but it's not like I assume he's going to entertain me 24/7 or anything.
>Also keep in mind just because your "dating" doesn't mean the courting is over , it never is
I always thought this, but it seems like most men don't agree. but yes before complaining about this stuff I think I'll try to create some distance again first. thanks.

>I basically just wanted a boyfriend who was a non-normie
If he approached you, I've got bad news...

yea sometimes I think he's too good for me. he's basically my ideal bf, he's charming and also has more weird/obscure interests like me with included misanthropy. but this is kind of a problem, he's the type that gets offended if I try to imply that he doesn't like me as much. I don't know if it's because he's annoyed at me calling him out, or because he genuinely loves me, I truly don't know. maybe I should've gotten with someone who is "worse" than me because he'd probably appreciate me more.