This morning, my gf woke me up with coffee in bed

This morning, my gf woke me up with coffee in bed.
She then rode me reverse cowgirl and I came inside her.
There is nothing better than watching your cum ooze out of the vagina of a willing, loving woman as she lies breathless from taking your cock.
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: cream_nut.jpg (275x183, 6.48K)

No. I'm married. I haven't had sex in over a year.

Yeah, mom treats me the same way.

unironically based in real life
fuck you robot this was original

>There is nothing better than watching your cum ooze out of the vagina of a willing, loving woman as she lies breathless from taking your cock.

Imo being course best at exams is better. Showering after working out is close. But it's a pretty good vibe all things considered.

That's cool. I'm about to masturbate into this sock I wore yesterday while thinking about my mom

A lot of mom posting today

kek. is your marriage open?

I do love a post-workout shower and shave. Getting rid of all that sweat and grime is lovely.

What board do you think you're on? lol

Fair point user. I never felt that towards my mother because I have a healthy, fulfilling relationship with my family.

I don't feel it towards mine in that way either, it's just casual sex to feel good and unwind.

>lovely
This is a bot tight?

>I have a healthy, fulfilling relationship with my family
Hahaha. Why are you on the sewer of the internet then you lying fucking sack of shit

How did you not spill any coffee while she was riding you? This story isn't adding up.

Can't handle the normie positivity kek.

My gym has some added spa shit so I usually jump in the pool after working out. Swimming is truly the comfiest form of cardio imo.

Yeah it's nice if the pool is reasonably empty, not filled with whales using the faster lanes.

I have a sweet tooth. Sex cant be better than sugar.

Yes, but my wife is dying of cancer so no more sex.

>normie positivity
Weird but whatever

pretty sure I'm dying from random homicidal methylmercury poisoning

I hate you. I wish death upon you and your family.