Did anyone else unironically get sorta traumatized by high school...

did anyone else unironically get sorta traumatized by high school? i was legitimately suicidal from 10th-12th grade because every single day was hell on earth. i had no friends at all and i was just barely keeping my head above the water when it came to grades. i still have nightmares about it sometimes. is this normal?

Attached: b959DZRkqV.png (300x250, 21.45K)

No you're gentically inferior and this is not normal.

i was on accutane my junior year and my face looked like palpatine, so yes, kind of

>le genetics
>le "normality"
hyper retard detected
Anyways, OP, I myself had a rough time in high school. Never graduated because I was arrested, long story but I didn't do it I swear. Anyways. yeah, never really got good grades either. Since I was in elementary I would refuse to do the work because I didn't like being forced to do things. Got my parents into a lot of legal troubles, had to switch schools a lot, they paid some fines due to truancy,

Yes I was badly bullied through much of high school, after a friend betrayed me.

You're genetically inferior if you're on here, bonus points if you post anime. There's no denying it.

why are you so mean??? i didn't do anything wrong

Inferior, superior, in comparison to what user? To the majority of people? By who's standards? Yours? It is 100% retarded to view yourself as higher or lower, better or worse, then just some vague idea of the "average typical person." because I don't know about you, but I have never met an ordinary, average, typical person. It's an idea, a concept, a made up image, a personification of YOUR OWN ideas of what the average typical normal person is, and where you "rank." among them. It's shit all made up in your head.

No, there are cringe things and non cringe things to do in life. Posting blog posts with anime thumbnails on Any Forums is not one of them. You do not need to go all philosophical to acknowledge this point

Attached: unnamed.jpg (868x754, 57.75K)

>Cringe
newfaggot lingo
and to care about whatever the fuck is "cringe" or "uncringe" is fucking stupid. Just retardation.

user, there's a reason some people are given more respect and have higher social statuses and have people that admire them. Once again, posting this type of stuff on a mongolian basket weaving forum is not one of them.

Not really. I became suicidal and socially isolated IN high school, but it had nothing to do with high school. To the credit for chads and stacies and the school system, they tried their best with me. I was just a hopeless case.

Honestly it just makes me feel worse thinking about how I let them down despite their best efforts.

I have never seen a social status, nor any evidence of these things existing anywhere in nature whatsoever, in any sense

Are you legitimately retarded? Even in nature there were alpha males and beta males. Put down the keyboard you absolute autist.

>le alpha beta gamba wamba
Dog brain bullshit. Lies and propaganda. Lets say you're right though, alpha-beta dynamics exist. Then I'll ignore them, because I find them retarded. EZ-PZ Lemon Squeezy.

>Even in nature
but user...where are we now though? you say that like we are suddenly NOT in nature anymore somehow

Ignore them all you want, but you live in a society were people go by these rules. If you do not show respect lets say for a president, like you get the chance to disrespect him face to face, you're gonna get so much backlash from others your life will be ruined. This proves my point of objectively better males existing. If on the other hand someone disrespects you, they'll most likely be praised because you're a weird incel.

I was very popular in school and did well with my grades. But now my life is a total drug addict mess, so don't dwell on the past, your future could be way worse

Yet none of that shit ever really happened to me though user. I get by perfectly fine because lo and behold, nobody gives two fucks about what a fucking alpha or a beta is except EXTREMELY retarded dumb fucks on Any Forums boards like this
YOU should "put down the keyboard" and notice that in real life, nobody knows what the fuck an "incel" is, nor an "alpha" nor do they give a fuck

I gave alpha and beta male examples when i talked about primates in nature, thats what they call them, either alpha or beta. But people ARE better then someone else be it their looks, social status, money, achievements, power, i could go on. If you're here on Any Forums it means you're a loser simple as.

>did anyone else unironically get sorta traumatized by high school? i was legitimately suicidal from 10th-12th grade because every single day was hell on earth. i had no friends at all and i was just barely keeping my head above the water when it came to grades. i still have nightmares about it sometimes. is this normal?

Yep. Literally my life

What i meant by nature is killing each other with rocks and sticks in the african sahara.