Do you think incel culture will go mainstream like all the other outcast culture of the past? What happens to us if so...

Do you think incel culture will go mainstream like all the other outcast culture of the past? What happens to us if so? We just become outcast to our own culture? Broken up and scattered from all platforms when normies take them over? You already see that happening sorta.

Attached: ab67616d0000b2738a27165e06a22c6a38517b05.jpg (640x640, 110.5K)

Oh no, not our gatekeeping culture!

You cannot be part of a "culture" if you're simply not part of that "culture". It's like saying you're straight and part of the LGBT community at the same time.

Probably will even though the bodycounts gonna keep climbing.
What I always notice immediately after every terrorist attack by male lone wolf with an incel manifesto is, karens immediately pledge to investigate this 'incel problem' then mysteriously it all goes down the memory hole.
It's as if they get their answers and they just go
>oh. shit.
because they realize this is now 30% or more of the male population 18-35.
There's absolutely nothing anyone can do.

Bruh. I've been on Any Forums since its inception.
This board is just Any Forums with filters. Anyone saying otherwise is a newfag.

A culture that consists of demoralizing you, wow great concept Nostradamus.

normiefags will water it down to be halfway acceptable, so yeah, at some point

Will more young men because lost and frustrated in a world of disassemble noise? Absolutely. There's no such thing as 'incel culture' though. Making your existence one massive cope is not culture.

Attached: dune_04.jpg (1538x640, 70.77K)

Its already going mainstream.

Incel culture will always be a tiny fringe culture. People grow out of the incel mindset, that's why they will never be significant in number.

Not the best thing to point to.
The whole labeling a disparate group that share a vague characteristic a 'community' thing is an intersectional strategy to give the illusion of legitimacy.
Parse this.
>Wow, these taxis sure are expensive, the taxi driver community has a lot to answer for.
Is there a taxi driver community? Probably not.
LGBT community? Probably not dude. I don't think they all hang out and make an effort to stay on the same page.

The incel movement started as a literal terrorist hate group wannabe thing on reddit. Now it's full of regular teenagers who look normal and are within 5 months of getting their first girlfriend like most kids their age. Some incels even have casual sex. It's not a culture at all.

>The incel movement started as a literal terrorist hate group wannabe thing on reddit

Attached: 1646491264056.jpg (335x350, 48.07K)

It already has. It's oozing slowly into reality. The stats don't lie either - Young men are not working, not fucking and not contributing. From the West all the way to China (hence their sure-to-fail social credit system to try and force men to partake in society).

Just look at what happened recently in South Korea too.

Also I'm here. And I have an uncanny ability to adopt cultural touchstones before they become mainstream and then complain about.

It certainly did in a lot of chink countries. hikkis might get so common their state enforced girlfriend will become a thing. China backtracking their one child policy, South Koreans are desperate...
I doubt it'll happen in the west. Women are too much of a whore and men will fuck anything that moves (and anything that doesn't move) to avoid working or studying.

Attached: 1646356309345.png (255x236, 11.8K)

They're already taking incel lingo like "cope", so yes

>People grow out of the incel mindset
What's the incel mindset? Because I mean... I'm 30 and a virgin and I don't see it changing.

How is that even possible? Are you disabled?

Eh I wouldn't be too hopeful.
This might just be a paradigm shift from suppression to appeasement.
You're still not gonna get a gf, the government is just gonna make it seem like you will, but actually do nothing.
Watch SK closely over the next year or so.

No, you'll all kill yourselves lmao

Attached: 1646922337742.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

Normies are really delusional when it comes to the situation taking place in the West. It doesn't matter the data you present to them. "This all just a phase." Im 27 khhv btw.

I don't have any friends. I work a night shift job in a trade that is 99% male. All my hobbies and interests are things that don't really involve group activities, or if they do, would be groups exclusively of neckbeards.

That's all it really takes.