Have you ever met another user irl? How did he act?

Have you ever met another user irl? How did he act?

Attached: Bilde_2022-03-12_135846.png (740x933, 1M)

I know one that says kek and based in real life, I avoid him

I saw a 50 year old man and father posting on a blueboard in a cafe

Yeah a few, one got me a job and I drink beer with him. The other I had gay sex with and then he broke up with me.

Try'd to show me his laughing at niggers folder. I used to live in chicago I already saw the live show on ice, dude. Can we talk about something that matters instead?

>The other I had gay sex with and then he broke up with me
kek

They were total bros. Funny as fuck and friendly. Most of them moved on and got a gf and job, moving out of their parents etc. I did the latter two but still working on the gf part.

Why is he wearing homosexual pants?

Plenty. Most were women but I guess here is my list.
>Meeting irl (not off Any Forums first)
Police academy autist. Strong pol user but not brainwashed. Pretty alright guy.
Boy scouts autist was obsessed with bant from day 1 of its release. Big memer less autistic than me.
Uni lesbian girl. Liked gore basically female me on the conversation scale.
>Meeting after knowing on Any Forums
Had chick fil a with an autistic schizo black female fit user. She was nice but talked about demons a lot.
Went on a walk with a black guy had a comfy time we met a strange old man and listened to runescape music on a speaker.
Went to an anime con and met up with a lanky r9k user dressed as a girl he was pretty cool but sucked at social norms. There was also a nice chubby brown guy dressed as a girl, and some chubby dude and his gf at the meetup.
Met a girl, walked on a river and got ice cream. Kinda ugly but shy farm girl.
Met a guy in poland from /an/. Was a brony and publicly cussed out faggots without hesitation. Balls of steel and taught me about the graffiti in his city.
Met up with another polish user in another city. Was a girl had fun, went to a cat cafe, will probably see this post.
There are a few others but these were my favorite people

I met a fembot off here, she seemed alright but then she raped me.

Based fembot exerting dominance on betas.

>not greentexting that shit
come on user help a coomer out

he's cia most likely

I will continue
met up with an autistic fat goth r9k girl as a friend and told her to dress for the weather. She dressed goth and fell in the mud a lot. Was really into me and confessed her feeling and I rejected her because she was fat. Randomly messaged me that she lost weight and got a bf 2 years later which was funny.

cool stoner coworkers who use pol sometimes. Very nice to talk to/work with people.

Went on a date with a girl who used cgl (we hung out no kissing hand holding flirting I think she was off put by me). She had a date after hanging out with me which was cringe but her brother was a cool guy who used meth and we bonded talking about supernatural stuff and that is when I learned he used /x/.

Fat retatds who tried to get me to go on Any Forums when I was in middle school but I had used Any Forums since I was 11

Guy I was acquainted with since elementary school. He was super into /x/ stuff and knew a lot about chemistry. Got really rich as an adult off of his somewhat suspicious chemistry

>Meet fembot off here, lives sorta close
>She seems nice, we get along and have a pleasant time when I go to spend the weekend with her
>Nothing romantic between us, I didn't think there would be anyway but it didn't end up that way either
>Even still it's just a really nice time together as new friends
>First night sleeping at her place in another room, wake up to her fucking me
>Try to stop her but she forces it, surprises/alarms me how she's physically able to overpower me at least in that position she had us in
>Can't physically stop her, try pleading with her to stop but she won't listen and force fucks me to finish
>Tries to act nice after like it's no big deal

Kinda fucked me up, cut contact with her after that.

How the hell do you get those people to meet you? Do you exchange tags and find out that you are at the same area or what?

Sorry bro.

But can I have her number

You could have married her but you're a massive faggot instead.

Just marry a rapist sure ok

If I take the mask off, will you die?

Attached: 3f5.png (249x386, 147.37K)

I met my gf through a dating app. I recognized her from seeing her being posted on Any Forums.

She claims she never knew about Any Forums and that it must have been a friend who posted them.

I worked with a bunch of guys who were all on Any Forums 24/7. That's how I got more into it.

I want to be raped in the worst way like that.

Attached: 9584EE7C-96C2-410C-BBDC-71444B7D6518.png (735x544, 472.86K)

>Tfw I'm never gonna have a fembot who wants to rape me in my sleep
>Why live

Attached: 1646972188865.jpg (828x953, 70.41K)

When I went to school, everybody browsed Any Forums