Why does a board that hates women have so many trannies and women posting on it?

Why does a board that hates women have so many trannies and women posting on it?

Attached: 164475242647.jpg (654x1197, 146.8K)

I don't hate women, you're mistaken OP.

Attached: 1626732985993.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

That looks fun!

Noodlewhores need more agent orange

It is what it is faggot, not everything needs an explanation.

Attached: d1f6c9dc6421af808a8876b79412e5e7.jpg (386x386, 14.96K)

I don't hate the radfems that post on here. I agree with some of what they say. Also a manhater is my ideal partner. She hates everyone but me.

this is hurting my heart

Attached: R (2).png (840x859, 646.9K)

There are Zero female posters on here, mate.

There are fucking loads of discord tripfagging cunts who post here, are you retarded?

this is so fucking hot holy shit this is the hottest thing I've seen all this year easily
Sauce I beg you

Foids can hangout anywhere. They can hangout on Any Forums or any other board. Why would they hangout here with a bunch of incels?

They're not "hanging out" because they're foids. They post here because it's one of the easiest places for a woman to get free (you)s

I work for a Japanese company in America. I was a Japanese major in college and I had a rude awakening when I graduated and realized how unqualified I was for any decent job. It took me probably 10 years but I did eventually find my current job. I'm making more money than I've ever made, with less stress and I speak Japanese everyday.

My Japanese has never been this good even when I was living over there. And the dudes I am working with are in their 30s and 40s, so I'm not talking like a bitch, I'm am talking with dudes like a dude. Most guys who learn Japanese in school end up talking like chicks.

I work long hours. Guaranteed overtime every week. I do hard labor, like yesterday we were building crates and carrying heavy shit.

But I feel so satisfied because my coworkers have such a high level of dignity. We really never compromise on the quality of our work. It's extremely high quality. Everyone else fails us. The shipping companies are always late. Always making excuses. Our internet goes down, the internet company makes excuses. But we don't make excuses. We always do what we promise.

So I sleep better. I don't want to live in Japan because I think their legal system is crazy. I realized from talking to my coworkers that Asians are extremely collectivistic. And they like that Japan has a 99% conviction rate. They say things like that people who speed should just be executed. We don't need to have trials, and put people in Japan. Everything is so extremely absolute. If you are a criminal you deserve to die. They would love a Judge Dredd society. And then they would all just comply with everything. These guys were first online to get the vax. They didn't question it at all.

So that's why America is better, but in terms of service levels, you can't beat Japanese.

I will marry a Japanese woman, I will get her pregnant and we will live in America.

I feel so focused and empowered I know exactly what I want out of life now.

Attached: 0e4c3abc7f06c53fc1c04d1253617b1d.png (938x1080, 1.15M)

Taboo is attractive

the only women on this board ARE trannies you spacker

i meant we don't need to have trials and put people in jail. As in they don't see a gray area where some crimes are not that serious and some are worthy of the death penalty.

They also don't see that sometimes the state goes after people who didn't do anything.

I had a coworker once who had strong Trump derrangement syndrome and he kept telling me that Mueller was gonna get Trump and I said "what do you think Trump did?"

and he said "I don't know what he's guilty of, but I'm sure he's guilty of something."

and I told him that's exactly what the communists said in the USSR "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime." That means that with the right lawyers and media spin you can bend rules and fudge facts enough to convict anyone of a crime.

But lefties and Asians don't care that that can be used against them or against innocent people. All they can see is that it can be used against the people who they perceive to be their enemy. It's fucking weird.

I really like women, and I always make an effort to be kind and welcoming to women whenever they post on Any Forums, even though I know that I will get nothing in return, just because I believe that being welcoming and kind is its own reward.

>Women
the average age of an r9k egirl is 15.

They post here because they are mentally ill and have some sort of physical discrepancy that stop them from achieving full Stacy status (i.e. - pimples, a funny nose, being too tall).

They post here because they can get an enormous amount of attention and devotion that they can't get from their peers - and all while putting in no effort to improve themselves (in fact, they can wallow in their failing and it increases their status).

Trannies are fucking retards and failures. They belong here, even if I wish they didn't.

Yup. Those trannies and foidlets cant complete in the normiesphere so they come here. Most of them did actually leave after the selfie ban though.

>dated asian chick
>she refused to let me cum in her mouth
>but would drink the cum out of the used condom
wtf was her problem? women are irrational and I hate them so much

Yep. Or they grew up and, being adults, realised they could get the attention a million other ways, like being at college or work.

I would link to a video of a well known r9k tearfully explaining why she did it, but it's actually pretty upsetting and I hope she has disappeared into normiedom.

But it was essentially that;
>Attractive but a psychological mess
>Not attractive enough for normie classmates to overlook it
>Can come here and legions of thirsty, lonely guys will worship me and hang on my every word

cut to

>Wow, this isn't what I wanted and it's made my life infinitely worse, I'm gonna disappear now.

It's like the inverse of a guy in his 20's who hangs out with 15 year old girls because adult women view him as a loser despite his okay looks and personality - since he probably has some sort of mental illness/lives at home/can't get a job etc

That's why they are a perfectly toxic mix for each other.