Why do people continue to get married despite clearly being against it?

Why do people continue to get married despite clearly being against it?

Attached: 1159.jpg (350x304, 19.62K)

Because everyone is just trying their best to be good and happy
It doesn't often work

It's something called societal pressure user.

The average person still believes in the happy dream of girlfriend, marriage, wife. multiple kids, till death do us appart, caring for each other, having grandkids, growing old together, etc. just like their parents and grandparents managed to do.
They still haven't fully internalized the nightmare today's relationships have become.

Attached: 1600665642965.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Foids pressure their bfs to do it so she can flex it on her friends at work. Basically women are rotten to the core.

based, normies are completely delusional about the reality tech bring to us, creating a environment where the true female sexual nature can be fully exploited.
I unironically hope for robot wives just for this society end already

Attached: unachad.png (480x240, 214.23K)

>Why do people continue to get married despite clearly being against it?
tax benefits, also if you do a prenup you can get out of it unarmed and without paying a dime besides the court fees ofc

because the woman will eventually leave you if you don't marry her
literally the only reason why I give the slightest fuck about marriage

Marriage is usually only a thing that intelligent people figure out. Divorce rates are only high for poor and stupid people. The "chained in a relationship" meme actually comes from the gay community.

Poor stupid people don't get married

Yeah they do. Usually multiple times.

to be fair she'll leave you even if you do get married
that has nothing to do with figuring it out. Women divorce poor men because they don't date down and they finally realized that fun loser isn't going to be able to keep up with the expectations of her lifestyle

>don't date "down"
You're not even old enough to understand marriage.

women are conformists and attention whores
>my friend is married?
>I'm going to get married next!
I don't know how they do it because being paraded in front of all my friends and family sounds fucking terrifying

oh boo hoo I said date instead of marriage one alliterates sue me
the point still stands the same women don't respect men who make less money than them

To be fair we are still conformists but the normal thing for men is to have sex with a lot of girls and only settle down in our 30s.

You could argue that for most couples, but about 40% of women actually respect them equally or more.

My gf asked me to

Yes. You guessed it. It was a huge mistake. Turns out all she wanted was a wedding. Our relationship actually got WORSE once we were officially married.

the vast majority of men are willing to marry a poor / broke woman. Also respecting her isn't even a requirement for them.

That would make sense since men earn most of the money.

>women want chivalry in the equality era
many such cases!

that's like saying men want jobs in the NEET era, im not sure what you mean.

I mean that I hate women

Attached: 1632054039403.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

Oh! There are lots of cute guys out there for you I'm sure.

invent the gay pills and I'll do it
I'm so fed up with women like you wouldn't believe
unfortunately I'm incredibly unlucky and am very straight

Your supposed to say "Yes"