Will hopping on steroids cure all of my problems?

Will hopping on steroids cure all of my problems?
>increase test means:
>more aggressive
>disregard for repercussions
>confident
>fucking jacked
my life sucks so the health concerns really mean shit all.

Attached: 1644308524504.jpg (300x300, 17.01K)

steroids have literally a fuckton of side effects desu

yeah, so does being an incel.

I'd rather have a functional dick than being a ridiculous mutant with a limp dick

No, but boxing will
>Increases test
>increased endurance
>increased speed
>increased strength
>increased cardiovascular strength
>knows how to knock someone out if needed
>knows how to dodge a punch or even several punches if needed
>people will auto give you respect because they hear about you from other people when you even casually mention it
>no side effects other than being an untouchable badass

You people always want an easy pill to get shit done. There is no easy way, get real comfortable with pain and suffering. It's how you make yourself real.

Attached: 1641690290706.jpg (557x732, 97.63K)

You still need to workout on steroids, bro. I don't see a problem with taking steroids. It's about improving ourselves. We are low test anyway.

Is That Really a Male Body should look like?

The problem is that you don't learn the spiritual value of hard work. I worked really hard for like 6 years to get the gains I got. They are humble, but they are mine. I didn't require anything special to get them.

Also the extra bulk doesnt help you fight better. You're making yourself a cartoon for the sake of a false confidence that you will always be insecure about in your heart.

If you do the real hard work you will carry it with you forever as a source of spiritual pride. It will allow you to tackle everything else in life with wisdom and grace. Steriods are a demonic lower vibrational path. This is because you do not believe you are already enough as you are.

Truly you are already enough. You are a man, and expressing that truth is all that is necessary for you to experience growth and strength.

Attached: 1643688855578.jpg (736x419, 47.73K)

Fuck roids, do HIIT, you get an increase in HGH which gives you a boost in everything else you do without growing bitch tits.

Test won't kill your peen. Ronnie Coleman has like 8 kids.

My only question is do I dive in slowly or do I jump straight on Tren and become the God pussy slayer of Any Forums

>take steroids
>cycle off
>lose hair
>balls shrink
>T production fucked
yep

Do not listen to these faggots OP
If you want to blast then go blast

How do you explain all the bodybuilders with heads full of hair?

they aren't genetically predisposed to hair loss. it never would have happened to them

Guys How can I be Tyler Durden?
Should I smoke to be Tyler Durden?
I won't sleep at nights and will try to create Tyler

So you will only bald to the degree you were already going to bald? Kek.

>So you will only bald to the degree you were already going to bald
either you can go bald or you can't
if it normally would have taken you 30 years to progress to significant hair loss, taking steroids could turn that into a few months

Also don't they have meds now that prevent hair loss? So you just take that and you are good.

@kylekirvay
@itsdreamsworl
@cbum
If you think gear is a bad idea and that your dick will shrink or your heart will explode or hair falls out.

I don't care about my heart exploding but how do I ensure I don't lose my hair?

No don't you'll get bad side effects, including your penis shrinking a bit

>ensure I do not lose my hair
Did you miss the point? You are going to lose your hair someday anyways. The gear is not going to effect that, and you will forever be small and weak anyways

that stuff doesn't really work all that well, and it also fucks your natural T production