I kind of see people, who have a fixable mental illness (like ocd, anxiety...

i kind of see people, who have a fixable mental illness (like ocd, anxiety, depressione etc) and dont improve their issues, like people see fat people
>its genes/i have big bones
is
>i cant do anything (against this fixable issue) because its genetics
>i tried my best but i just cant lose weight (actually just walks for 10 mins and then eats disgusting amounts)
is
>i tried to improve but always failed
>obese is beautiful
is
>self destrooction
idk obviously some people cant improve like girls who get raped by their father every day or people who are just 1 year mentally ill and confused by it. idk i just cringe when i read adults talking about self destruction etc like if youre schizo go for it but if youre depressed youre just wasting your conscious time

Attached: 1647043030152.png (881x1300, 1.34M)

I LIKE THAT POICTURE ALOT

me too. hatoba is so precious when she eats fish

Attached: 1634340843604.jpg (1837x2048, 222.63K)

my ocd is not fixable retard

well its just some people who cant fix it. it is apparently very treatable. compare that to something like schizophrenia and you will get my point

Attached: 1624539408581.jpg (850x675, 88.37K)

Everything in this world is a waste if time.

The issue with depression is that it fundamentally teistd your outlook on life, most depressed people only care about ficing anything because they belly pains of starvation get to them. A depressed person is very convinced that all of his negative evaluations on life are 100% correct, and they may as well be because studies dhow that depressed people are more perceptive to details of their surrounding and can evaluate their actions more accurately (what is meant here is that they remember better what exactly they did).

I don't know if this thread is an invitation to share or not. I have bipolar and it is treatable in the sense I could take medication but I choose not to. I choose not to because I feel like I wouldn't be me if I took medication that changed my brains chemical balance.

Attached: 86e2d39b9fd9931fd676f37488c8d919.jpg (736x545, 131.66K)

Schizophrenia is also treatable. I think you're just ignorant and therefore keel talking bullshit.

you are a sub type of category 4
idk i kind of feel like if your issues are only fixable with medication, going for the self destruction route is valid
you are category 1

Attached: 1628855799276.jpg (900x1477, 157.02K)

OCD can be pretty debilitating man. I used to argue with myself endlessly and be so mentally exhausted trying to prove the world was real. I had to constantly keep myself distracted or id start going through thought loops. It was really scary because it came from a phobia of insanity and it was hard to feel sane thinking about that endlessly.

Schizophrenia is worse ofcourse but that doesnt mean ocd is as easy to deal with as being fat.

OP do you have problems that are easily fixable in your life?
If yes, are you actively trying to fix them all of them?
How long does it take you to get results on average?
Also if yes, why do you care about other people's problems instead of fixing your own?
Can you even do something really easy with your body like 3 backflips in a row? If no, why can't you do it?
Think about the answers really carefully and you'll figure out that cringing at other people becase they can't do something that you consider easily fixable is silly.

well every mental issue feels bad
>is as easy to deal with as being fat.
rather this sentence should be "is as easy as i think it is to deal with being fat". fat people talk like you talk about your ocd
i am in the process of fixing my issues. any other question of yours is just drivel to make your post look bigger to artificially increase importance

Attached: 1645267549747.jpg (510x457, 76.07K)

I don't think not treating it is the same as self destruction. I still function fine. I just don't have any friends or relationships really. But I feel that's more of a personal choice because I just get bored of them.

Attached: e31d7890c1c97d37cad74cae95c45531.jpg (736x492, 98.88K)

youre right. what my post was supposed to mean is "do whatever" if one needs meds. why do people bore you?

Attached: 1625914669678.png (753x1024, 525.17K)

Fat people still work. My ocd had me stuck in bed and I put a tv in front of my bed so I could watch tv shows over and over to distract me from looking at anything because I was afraid I was seeing stuff move. I couldnt play games because I would see something move and then stare at it to see if it would again. Fat people are more capable unless they are like 500 pounds.

yes they are more functional but that is a story for another thread. this thread is about how people with mental issues and fat people are much more similar to each other in some aspects than one would think

Attached: 1609501997353.jpg (959x1188, 140.06K)

They don't always bore me, just 90-95% of the time I don't feel like talking to people. Waste of time I feel like I suppose. Especially with online friendships. When the 5-10% of time is up I just get exsistenal dread opening and responding to every message they send and reading them. Similar to texting a girl you like her and being too scared to open the text she sent but all the time. I always just get unmotivated to talk because I don't really care what they have to say.

Attached: ffb161360f1127c2f1fd247dc62d3476.jpg (540x477, 90.21K)

Schizophrenia is only "treatable" via chemical lobotomy. Easy to shut off bad thought when you shut off all thought. I am not an expert as I do not have OCD, but I find it hard to believe that it can be fully "fixed". Therapy is a huge meme for people with non-normalfag problems and some people are just broken.

Attached: 1634681087994.png (800x750, 203.68K)

OCD is not fixable you retard i went to therapy for it my whole childhood and while it did get a little better its always gonna exist

computer internet frenships really are stupid. idk my only social interactions are on r9k so i kind of understand what you mean. are your internet computer frenships text only? if thats the case, text only frenships are more stupid than stupid, they will never see you as a human being
in category 1 you go. or perhaps you are part of them some people who actually cant fix it, if thats the case dont go around saying stuff like that. it makes people with fixable ocd feel bad

Attached: 1608285667290.png (1200x770, 380.09K)

I dont deny that. They are very similar in ways. Your thread says people who have anxiety, depression and ocd and dont improve are like people who walk for ten minutes and eat disgusting amounts. That seems naive to me seeing as how complicated things like depression and all those are compared to how relatively straightforward losing weight is. If they cant lose weight then maybe they should be considered as mentally dysfunctional. The way you talk about all of it implies it is easy and straight forward to cure all of these.