Invisible Internet

Any artist or anyone that's trying to put themselves out there on the internet always feel invisible?
I feel like I could post the cure for cancer, solve world hunger, and invent time travel and I would get no response. I even doubt I can get any replies to this shitty thread.

Attached: 897789789.jpg (552x496, 18.53K)

Hey, yeah! I'm an animator, so not really an artist but yeah I get no views it sucks. I know why though, it's cause I can't post stuff quick enough to get traction. It takes like two weeks to make something okay and I have to post everyday if I want to get attention. It sucks man.

Nah, you just can't compete with chads who talentmog you into oblivion

This is the main reason why most modern online media feel so fucking souless.

Using the community tab to post previews can help. That and doing more short topical things.

Thanks I didn't think of that.

It's almost as if no one cares for art except for a few exceptions like hentai.

Posted really well edited videos to YouTube for 2 years and could barely bring in 10 views per video. I spent like 5 hours on each video so I just stopped. Even if the video looked boring, they were extremely fucking funny. I do not even wanna try to start making Minecraft challenges or some souless type shit.

Attached: 2355532.jpg (480x554, 20.8K)

Post channel. Ill give you my worthless sub

i'm the opposite i don't want people to see my masterpieces

Yeah people are mostly retarded NPCs who often consume products not because they are good but because they are popular.

this also notice youre competing with nepotism babies.

I'm seriously considering to just start streaming almost every day all day just to see if I can get anywhere without additional help from people on the higher floors.

You don't know how to market yourself. If your content is really good it should get views in general.

You gotta get into a obscure subculture where people are starved for content. It is not that hard.

animation is art

Attached: 420152_1.jpg (483x600, 16.4K)

All of this "good indie" content the people ITT claim to be making either doesn't exist or is extremely rare and hard to find.

720,000 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube every day, even if we assume 99% of it is trash that's still a decent amount of content to sort through.

You gotta put yourself out there more. Get a twitter, get a reddit account, be active.

Also I would just like to point out how obnoxiously large the YouTube servers are getting to be able to support that number. Humanity can build something like that but can't solve basic shit like the housing crisis.

>>basic
nigga you ever tried to make a house with a crackhead inside it last

"basic shit" like the housing crisis isn't as simple as "put people inside houses" its more like "how the fuck do we fix mental illness"

Attached: 1634651148029.gif (500x267, 999.48K)

I'm not a crackhead and I still don't have a house, I'm fact ill probably never have a house because houses cost 1 million dollars and I get paid 15 dollars an hour