Is it just me?

or does every girl i meet already have a boyfriend or is interested in someone else? i'm 26, turning 27 in 2 months, and no exaggeration, everyone around me is either in a relationship or married while i've never been in a romantic relationship, meanwhile, if the girl is single, 100% chance she's already interested in someone else. i mean seriously, how is it that i'm the only single person no matter where i go? i feel like i'm more likely to win the lottery than to get a girlfriend at this point.
sorry for the rant, i'm kinda drunk and wanted to get this off my chest

Attached: saya and yui.jpg (1200x900, 179.33K)

Yes they're interested in Chad, if you're not attractive and tall they wont make any exceptions for you,

That's what dating apps are for, fuckwit.

Attached: 1646730175416.jpg (800x600, 97.35K)

>dating apps
Online dating is cancer kys

dating apps are a load of bullshit and you know it

They're the only choice you have, retard.
Welcome to the 2020's.

>swipe left on countless girls
>match with 2 people
>1 doesn't reply
>1 more talks for a bit, then deletes because i took too long
many such cases

Imagine having hundreds of matches

Dating is fucking gay and we're all going to die alone.

Dating apps like tinder were based of gay hookup apps like grindr.

Manosphere has thoroughly debunked the dating app meme.

I've noticed the same thing, excelt i dont even meet single women they're always in relationships
Meanwhile all the guys I meet are single
I meet them in the same circles, I don't get it

If you're meeting people in the same age range as you then you should know most of them will have a partner. Dating pool dries up quick after your early 20s and by 30 it's pretty much over for most people.

The Infinitely High Boyfriend Factor

you're just ugly. sorry.

You're only noticing girls that already have boyfriends. The problem is you, you simpleton.

Guys in relationships don't hang out in the same circles as single guys. It's really common for guys to distance themselves from their friend group once they get into a relationship.

In all fairness user the majority of my social circles are work related
Do guys in relationships not work either?

Not the kinds of jobs single guys work in.

I don't know who Yui is. Is she also a weather reporter like Saya?

hey man if you lived in the country side everyone WOULD be married except fat divorcees that is

>normal women look at me with fear when I'm out alone and run in terror
>when I'm out with my gf, they coo at me and try to touch me
Can women detect that you're an unrepentant rapist?

not based on your example no

every girl I meet is either in a relationship or a single mother

I guess girls just stick to a boyfriend to leech off him until the next one comes along.

Down, dog! You're not allowed to be on the computer without parental permission.

>women only give a damn about you if you're taken
story as old as time

this is dumb. i work a job where most guys have a girlfriend or wife and im a mid 20s virgin. some of them are single too.

and this is why its retarded for men to go around on this board advising you not to poach some girl

life is unfair, online and offline

Attached: 1615748516215.jpg (760x4824, 1.72M)

It's even worse on dating apps lmao

Its not just you but it isn't either/or. Its both. Evey woman already has a bf/husband and interested in another man too