Hear me out on this one

Women don't get beaten up enough in society. Especially Women over 36-40. These are the down right most psychopathic ones. Young ones can get the pass, but the way these old, jaded, menopaused whores behave themeselves, it's incredible

Attached: madotsuki_puke_parody_biribiri_by_mugenjohncel-d41hro6.jpg (894x894, 95.01K)

Not to be a homo but if you're like "*SMACK* what now bitch you're a fag. Hitting girls is gay and beta shit

Pffft. Is that you in the pic, OP, your little stick arms don't look capable of beating even the most unrobust women.

The normiest opinion of the year goes to...

OP
>has grandma issues

Suck my dick faggot. If you rely on physical abuse to enforce compliance you are less deserving of respect

No, he's correct. Only plebs use violence.

Agreed. Beating women was a primitive yet effective tool that you could use to keep those meat flaps inline.

i know right?! guys who hit women are such losers! i would never do that. i must worship all women as queens, as goddesses, and give them all my money, and watch as chad and niggers fuck them and slurp up every drip of cum

slurp slurp slurp! hey, you're a pretty cool guy, we should be friends? whats your reddit account? do you have a switch useraccount i could add as a friend?

Attached: 1646206438897.webm (480x852, 681.81K)

>If you rely on physical abuse to enforce compliance you are less deserving of respect

normies these days...

user, do you eat meat or dairy? do you want me to remind you how much violence we subject innocent souls in the meat and dairy industry? dont talk about violence being bad when you live that shit, support that shit, day in day out

Attached: 1597529887979.jpg (686x695, 136.93K)

oh but user that's just a pig he doesnt count because he looks different and his brain is a different shape. Lol normies and the amount of cope.

I doubt you could beat up even the weakest woman, weakie. And anyways you don't even talk to any women because you're too scared

The foundation of society is based on threats of violence. Don't think the rules don't apply to you as well roastie

When you lack empathy for humans and animals it negatively affects you because you're unable to feel happiness and confidence and safety.

>>>/gif>22189509

i know user! i would never hurt a girl! i must slurp up every drip of cum from her used up roastie hole! its my duty as a man! i would neeeevveerr, neeeEEeEEeeeEeever want to hurt her to choke her out or abuse her or anything. thats only for losers. kings like us need to slurp on other men's cum and worship women!

the tragic thing is i actually am too autistic to even speak with girls, but if i had a girl... im always in a bitter jealousy of dudes who do this. it depresses me so deeply

Attached: 1644670684242.webm (720x404, 1.44M)

>The foundation of society is based on threats of violence.
And a great deal of cooperation. Humans and other social animals survive mostly by cooperation.

Well it's fortunate that you'll never have the opportunity.

36-40 year old women are usually the more chill ones, they accept things a bit more, but still are psychopathic. Younger though? Holy shit they're on another level of psycho. They'll date you for like 10 years and just dip because they get bored and act like it was a 3 month fling. It's fucking insane.

>>>gif>22189509

oops that one didnt load

im not sure which webms are allowed to be posted here and which ones are not. the jannies are really arbitrary about it. i see dudes posting shit that i KNOW id get banned for

Attached: 1432687782740.png (555x555, 326.96K)

WILL THIS WORK

PLEASE WORK FOR FUCKS SAKE IM NOT GOOD WITH A COMPUTER

>They'll date you for like 10 years
No such thing in 2022.