Is my only choice to kms before i hit the wall? Cuz its really starting to feel that way the closer i get

Is my only choice to kms before i hit the wall? Cuz its really starting to feel that way the closer i get

Attached: 8B967A3D-8565-4E77-9EA2-3ABCB267986F.png (359x337, 239K)

pursue a career at least I think
may as well do something with your life

Idk what i want to do, i don't feel like doing anything. I mean i have interests but i feel like i'm bad at all of them and i would just embarrass myself if i tried to make a go of it

Attached: 2E7DE130-2EE5-4B8E-8BF1-99A8636B2931.jpg (761x764, 142.17K)

The wall is only a problem if you care about the attention of the top 20% of fuck boys. Majority of girls could still land a decent guy but if they got used to chad they feel like they are settling.

Why not just, you know, get married?

>its another episode of user casually mentioning that they are a woman to get attention
You have no idea how much worse men have it. Nobody gives a shit about us. Men take up the lower and higher end of society, women can usually just average out. Unless you are burn victim tier woman you can get yourself a husband. And even then the burn victim femanon still had like 5 offers on here.

Being objectively good isn't how all careers work. Follow your dreams can mean having some amazing fulfilling career or it can mean a career that enables you to be fulfilled but in an of itself is not. You could be doing shitty odd jobs your whole life but maybe those jobs are in Paris and allow you to live there or you simply make bank at something.

stfu you worthless rostie hag

>WAAAAAAAAAA ELITE CHADS DONT LIKE ME ANYMORE ='(
>HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT GET WITH TALL, HUNT, HANDSOME MEN WHO I ACTUALLY WANT ='(((((
>ABLOOOOBLOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO DATE NON-CHAD NON-ELITE MEN, I THATS SO DISGUSTING

for normies and women, the ride ends when they get older. they cant get high quality mates anymore. for robots, it never began. i can never relate or sympathize with whores and roasties

Attached: 1643808993637.jpg (1409x771, 133.16K)

user the fembot is likely a shut in lamenting that she has wasted her hottest years alone inside. Admittedly the problem is just in her head where we are actually rejected.

ROT IN HELL ROASTIE

Attached: 1646831908367m.jpg (1024x607, 89.4K)

>assuming things about holes
mhm. she will always have it easier, and she will always have men available to her, but not chad. she is complaining she wont be with chad anymore past the wall

just learn to be happy with it like this old hag

Attached: sdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg (1854x900, 372.99K)

Just find someone nice and settle down. Why is this hard?

No you retard you are supposed to get married before you hit the wall the problem with hitting the wall is for women who hit the wall hard and then try to rope some beta into paying for their lifestyle.

>shut in lamenting that she has wasted her hottest years alone inside
That is exactly what it is. I feel like such an idiot, everyone i used to be friends with is off adulting and i'm doing the same things i always have. Why did i have to lock myself away for so long? Now it feels like it's too late, i can't even say that my best years are behind me because they weren't very good at all

I don't know how you can say it's just in my head, its not like i can get those years back

Attached: 8C29A985-ED3E-4741-8C4D-7AA41F1883B2.png (576x626, 399.17K)

>she wasted her youth chasing Chad
Lmao yes you should kys.

did you like the movie OP? I thought her big panda form was cute, with her extra fluffy self !

Chad dick was literally on speed dial that whole time you know. It's like ordering a fucking pizza for you.

And Even if you don't get commitment from him you could still breach his social circle of friends.

Lonely Women have it so easy because you can literally just walk up to random clique of people and instantly be accepted into it. You deserve what ever suffering/misfortune you experience.

It's a bit comforting knowing that some women managed to do this too

How old?

It was sweet but it reminded me of my youth and how im not getting it back. It made me wonder if i'll ever have kids, i'd probably be a terrible mother anyway

I'm 22. I know that's not as advanced as some people here but it feels like way too long to me. I'm glad i deleted my socials back in high school. I mean what would i say to people "yeah i've just been playing games and wasting time for 4 years, how are you?"
What a joke...

Attached: 007ECBA7-F379-4236-8D91-4F9237AAF6DC.jpg (629x640, 68.5K)

>22
You're still a child retard

>22

PFFFFFT

Nobody is settled down at that age anymore

>Im 22
> Is my only choice to kms before i hit the wall?
You are legitimately stupid you have awhile to find a husband and have children but you should not put it off. As long as you are aging normally you got another 8 years before you really hit the wall and you should spend your time wisely.

>22
Dont listen to those anons you at best have 5 good years left and they are all down hill from their