I have the sudden urge to kill all women

i have the sudden urge to kill all women
anyone else like this?

Attached: 1616476716705.jpg (1032x774, 30.74K)

They're easy targets but I'd hurt men as well i just need to catch them off guard either way it goes

eat shit you roast beef
i rip your innards out when i see you

Get two handguns and actually go into a sorority house unlike Elmo Rodgers.

Did your female chihuahua bite your ankle?

uhh no, you should probably make sure you lock yourself up for now bruh. this ain't it.

Nah I'm old enough now that I've graduated from seething hatred of women to contempt

Attached: 894665156.jpg (900x570, 101.16K)

"F-femicide is wrong!! Just look at all the peer-reviewed psychiatric diagnostics and statistics that indicate so! You should be in jail!"

Attached: k.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

Conformity is for those weak of will, allowing women to thrive is getting cucked by life itself. Drop your premium subscription to BLACKED.com and buy an AR-15 with the extra cash.

I get the sudden urge to murder all anons I see
Especially the OP

come and get it. do NOT mess with anons. we will tear you A NEW ONE!

Attached: 1640241884397s.jpg (125x93, 1.84K)

I don't put up with foid bullshit but I don't let them live rent free in my head
Disregard females and do something useful with yourself

Unironically cope. You just let people walk over you so you don't have to deal with them and go around feeling like the bigger man?

i have the sudden urge to love all women
anyone else like this?

That usually means you're hopelessly homosexual. The authorities have been contacted and an armed convoy is currently en route to your location carrying electroshock weapons to correct you.

start by smoking yourself. you retarded fuck

Cringe. Women deserve to be beaten raped and murdered. Simple as.

It's the natural state of men lollllll

now put that energy into taking out the actual men causing problems in society but you won't because it's the natural state of men to kill women that's why there are less women than men on the planet.

It's pretty much a done deal; the human race is over. Men are going to continue to traumatize and kill women and girls until the end. Thank goodness with climate change, global pandemics, and nuclear war (all created by men) the world will soon end.

The world was built to end. It is what it is.

>killing women is natural to men
Lol ARE you admitting abortion is murder roastie? The Ratio is because of China and India aborting women for the reason that women are shit at running farms.

Why do you think this annoying shit you do is funny? Nobody thinks it's funny. It's just concerning.

> It's just concerning.
Pretty sure That's the whole point.

>i have the sudden urge to kill
I just want look someone in their eyes and see the light of life fade
I just want some family (other than my own) to cry because what I did to them

Doesn't matter if women or men, their lives are equally worthless