What degree did you get? Do you regret it?

What degree did you get? Do you regret it?

>Economics
>Yes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (800x1050, 91.46K)

>computer science
>yes
I hate fucking programming and I'm retarded. Made it through because I'm just good at squeaking by.

At least you have job prospects.

Economics.

No.

Why not? It's about as employable as a psych degree. Did you just like the classes or something?

I got no degree and don't regret it. If anything I'd feel worse if I was on a designated path of wageslavery like that. I'm either going to get rich off crypto or kill myself. Even "good" jobs are terrible. Having a high salary doesn't make you not poor, just poor with toys and comforts.

What's your definition of "poor"?

>humanities
>yes

My only 'job prospect' if you can even call it that is law school. I'm utterly fucked, I just want to chill. Honestly a chill, 40 hour wageslave job in an office doesn't sound so bad anymore. At least I'd get healthcare.

Attached: 1644221191623.jpg (1022x1024, 128.47K)

Oof. I mean, there are job prospects out there, but you just have to look for one that is looking for a basic 4 year degree. I know they exist, but I can't think of what they would be.

Not being able to fuck off from society forever and never interacting with anyone ever again while still having access to modern luxuries. If you can't afford to do that you're poor.

>I know they exist, but I can't think of what they would be.
Same, I think they're just the most generic, basic jobs one can think of, so much so that they basically just blend into the background as an amorphous blob.

Not same user, but you can do great at banking/insurance industry. Half of the people ive met are either there or something finance related.

Economics
No

Maybe at a local bank, but not like an investment bank (supposing you didn't go to a top tier program)

I don't have a degree. I ghosted my thesis supervisor thanks to autism and never went back out of shame.

software engineer. i regret it

I got a bachelor's degree in 2017 and never attempted to get a job with it. I just used my computer for years until my mom made me start paying rent so now I wash dishes at a restaurant a few times a week

>I ghosted my thesis supervisor thanks to autism and never went back out of shame.
these words hit hard out of a common, shared pain

>economist in commerce and marketing
>yes

>Computer Science
>Yes
Living in Eastern Europe, being in CS just means that you get to wage for the rest of your life while earning slight less than most people. My life is work and none of my coworkers are women.

I'm going to kill myself once my parents are gone.

>music production
I regretted it as i was getting it

>Physicist Ph. D. program
>Wanted to rope pretty quick and realised that I'm either too stupid or not motivated enough to finish the course so in my second year I quit and became a neet.

I should have just gone the normie route and gone into engineering or something equivalent but "gifted child" mentality made me lack any self restraint because highschool was such a breeze.

Philosophy.
In a way, I do not regret it. I am utterly fucked for the rest of my life because I will never find a job in the field nor am I able to work jobs that are not related to my field (lack of relevant skills, experience etc.). On the other hand, I was very happy in my college years doing philosophy. It was the only meaningful thing I did in my life. So... I guess it was worth it and I do not regret it.

classics

no. never