Which media do you feel transcends its artform?

Which media do you feel transcends its artform?

Attached: 1647059310391m.jpg (1024x512, 115.51K)

>fallout good, half life bad
literal faggot opinion

You guys are gonna call me an edgy underage b& but I genuinely think pic related is art. There's so much emotion portrayed in this little cartridge, between the art style, characters, plot, gameplay, soundtrack, I think every part of it was masterfully crafted and curated

Attached: TWEWY_cover.png (1024x921, 1.15M)

>ok computer in good tier
you are completely retarded. ok computer literally the first album of its kind not its fault it gets copied. also weezer in masterpiece you are a zoomie faggot

Dark Souls, Bloodborne, nearly everything From has created is ART.

fortnite because its my favorite game

>last of us 1 not in masterpiece tier
>half life not in masterpiece tier
>phantom pain in terrible tier
>great gatsby not in masterpiece tier
there are no words

low t post

>NOO!! YOU CAN'T MOCK THE CONSUMER!
Cope
Gatsby sucks, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

>Trout mask and infinite jest bad but fucking Pinkerton is a masterpiece kek.
> 2001 being a masterpiece and not just trippy imagery.
user I hope you didnt make this.

I think pet sounds is a masterpiece. Except sloop John b ofcourse. Totally shocking opinion I know.

it can be considered a masterpiece solely due to it's influence, but it's still damn good

gatsby was a good book in my opinion i just think daisy should have joined gatsby, i forget what she even did but even in high school i thought she was such a whore-ible person. and gatsby was not just a simp but actually fucking stupid and the definition of the overused term "cope" like he was too dense to see people only liked him for his parties, he never made any real friends besides maybe nick if i remember correctly and literally just decided to waste his life away waiting for a woman who had a blackened heart. like i forget if they even had a romance to begin with or if he just deluded himself into thinking she loved him. and nick carraway, in the book he was ok but they picked the most punchable faced actor to play him in the movie and while it was a perfect pick since nick is just a passive observer still oh my god please

>a good book in my opinion i just think daisy should have joined gatsby, i forget what she even did but even in high school i thought she was such a whore-ible person. and gatsby was not just a simp but actually fucking stupid and the definition of the overused term "cope" like he was too dense to see people only liked him for his parties, he never made any real friends besides maybe nick if i remember correctly
you literally just described why the book is good

The only media that transcends it's own artform is Humanity.
Not even in a pseud sense but in the sense that without us art can't exist as it is a mental construct.
As such, we are both the media and the artist and to express ourselves at all let alone something like expressing art from the self means we are leaving our own medium and placing ourselves upon another whatever that medium may be.
All media and mediums spiral out from us as such and as such so does any art. Humanity is the ur-artist. Urtist? Urtist. We're urtists.

autist*
fixed it for you

Holy fuck I just vomited

because it made me hate half the characters? if the author's point was to point out the cruel reality instead of having me actually root for any of the actual characters, then yes, great book. but i also have no desire to read it again to remember anything other than vagueness.

Are you the dumb bitch that was shitting on philosophy???!?

>so much pseud

>literal faggot opinion
Literal faggot opinion on an opinion

I know this is going to sound like a generic opinion but Neon Genisis Evangelion

for music, this doesn't fucking work at all. To make a good album you have to fucking transcend art forms it should be the opposite. A masterpiece album is one that could be made in other artforms because it just doesnt stand in "music" it stands in art itself. You're a fucking retard

You guys are making it too easy...guess I should have started the game off softer.

I don't think Undertale's story could be told outside of a video game context

Ofc he didn't make it. He's a dumb faggot who can't even save a pic properly.
>m
Saved a miniature. Dumb faggot.

there are plenty of hateable characters that are objectively good
I nearly despised the entire cast of NGE but no change I would say they are poorly written or not compelling, I might disagree with Caesar's (FNV) morals on everything but that guy has some of the best written dialogue in vidya, same with Ulysses and Elijah too actually

this is a very good point, they're probably very well written but i was both young and ignorant and also blinded by hate

this
try crashing someone's movie after the main character dies and threatening to delete their watchtime