Is it still cucked to have sex with a woman if all she did is suck someone else's dick and that's it?

Is it still cucked to have sex with a woman if all she did is suck someone else's dick and that's it?
I mean would you even kiss them knowing a penis was in that mouth? I genuinely don't know what to decide here

Attached: jared.png (384x438, 198.24K)

you're all so fucking retarded, do you consider it gay to shake a man's hand? that's practically giving him a handjob right?

Yes, she is now a disgusting disheveled whore and she will never stop being one.

*Throws Nintendo Switch across the room* Go, fetch. Wifey's bf paid good money for it.

nah hes right youre gonna be alone and miserable forever but at least you have your smug memes

You actual worm. Who is saying I want to be accompanied? Your ape brain can only relate success and happiness in life to female companionship, fearing loneliness and misery.

Honestly, that doesn't matter half as much as piv.

this is the adult equivalent of cooties
im not gonna stop you but I swear to god if in the future you are going to post anything along the lines of
>its so unfair, all women want is chad, I didnt ask for this
then please reconsider
>inb4 women shouldnt be such whores, my standards are reasonable
if your standards conflict with your objective reality to such a degree then you sort of get what you pay for

Why should a woman care what you think- how could your opinion possibly matter?

"I do not mind tasting a little hint of Chad's thundercock".
Come on, mate. You can't be that fucking desperate. You don't need to settle for a used-up slut just because it's the only thing you've been able to get.

What if I jackhammer fucked your asshole while you begged for me to stop and I just didn't want to? If your standards conflicted with your objective reality to such a degree, you're sort of getting what you pay for.

and presuming you ever lose your virginity and things don't work out with the girl you lose it to, you'll surely become celibate to spare other women the indecency of not being your first?

Who gives a fuck about virginity? Sex beyond your late teens to early 20s is pointless and a joke, it's ape behavior. By then, early exposure to sexual activity has made all women your age who might want to fuck you into whores and it's therefore not worth it. You either lose your virginity early on or lose it to a used-up whore.

all human behavior is ape behavior, telling yourself the fruit is rotten and therefore useless is no different

you have a strange idea of what the word standards means
pro tip: your wants shouldnt align to the fucking atom with your standards, you should be willing to give up on some deal of expectation

Conformist garbage, men like you are the reason whores are allowed to thrive in modern-day society.

>oh no my girlfriend isnt the fucking anima of femininity, woe is me!
that would not be the basis of a good relationship anyway, if relationships dont have conflict then they fail, that is pretty rudimentary psychology

"Psychology" is an enabler for spoiled little bitches, it confronts problems in such a way that a woman is never responsible, but also a victim of her own situation. Male mental health is a joke, on the other hand. The current view on a "good relationship" is the female walking all over the male and him allowing her to do so without so much as a peep.

I didnt say any of this..
in no way is psychology an enabler for women, psychology hates everyone with a passion, if someone does something fucked in their childhood that messes with their brain a bit, they will feel those consequences for the rest of their life
>confronts problems in such a way where the woman is never responsible
there are so many examples of maternal born mental illnesses that it is absurd. women are also more likely to be stricken with mental illness, which by no means is an excuse for anything and instead should be taken as a massive red flag saying STAY AWAY I AM NOT A GOOD INFLUENCE
>male mental health is a joke
I sadly agree, it is really terrible to think about
>the current view on a good relationship is the female walking all over the male
not sure where you are getting this from, every healthy relationship I have seen is a mutual exchange of values between both parties
note, I said healthy, not average. The average relationship is usually dominated by one side, be it male or female and ends up harming the both of them

And I never said a healthy relationship is a woman walking all over a man, I just said that this is the current standard that's being normalized. It's parasitic, men are nothing but material providers that allow women to live off of them and do anything they want because it's either that or nothing.

Also, what I mean with psychology confronting problems in such a way that women are never responsible: psychology limits solving men's problems with "man up, chump!" whereas women are always victimized and told to remove themselves from "other negative influences" or "ditch this person, ditch that one. It's time to move on", as if they were never guilty and it was the whole world being unfair against them.

>The current view on a "good relationship" is the female walking all over the male
>And I never said a healthy relationship is a woman walking all over a man
huh
aside from that, yeah no shit the man provides that is how every single male/female relationship in nature works, the woman doesnt just do nothing either, and if she does then the male should take her characteristics into account and select against them for his next relationship
> women are always victimized and told to remove themselves from other negative influences or ditch this person, ditch that one. It's time to move on
oh that is pseudo psychology, any half assed psych knows that just dropping things out of your life because they are difficult is a terrible, TERRIBLE idea. In the case of toxic relationships it is actually a good idea due to the nature of manipulators needing someone to manipulate and their inability to change unless their outlets for said desire are pulled away
that is sorta off topic anyway, in the case you mean of females labeling relationships as toxic to shirk off all emotional and psychological responsibility for her actions? Men do this as well but to a significantly minor degree; the thing about this is that it really only happens with a specific group of females, the problem being is that group is incredibly large and also is mostly likely to have a presence in media, women in this personality category will come out of a relationship and tell people about how they cut someone toxic out of their life to acres some idea of validation, however there are still plenty of women who keep personal affairs such as this to themselves but are much harder to hear about due to them not being narcissists

>unironically look like this now

Attached: 1620325005081.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

>huh
What I mean is that the current view on it is different from the reality, what I described is what's normalized, what people believe is okay and everything else is abusive/manipulative/toxic,etc.
>any half assed psych knows...
But people don't care, nobody gives a shit if the situation ends up with a woman benefiting.

No it's not user, if you sincerely love that woman, and she sincerely loves you, (and she isn't actively seeking sex with others) then you are not a cuckold.
How long ago was she with this other man? What was the context of the sex? If it was last week and you've been married for 10 years then yeah, unfortunately you were cucked, but if this was something she did as a teenager and you're both in your last 20's or early 30's then it was just her finding her sexuality. Do YOU think you would be cucking her if you ate a woman's pussy in high school?
Stop obsessing over the dynamics of a sexual relationship, consider who she is as a person, and put that into the context of her as a partner, and I'm sure you'll be happy.

Attached: 1647024323275.jpg (965x1286, 260.64K)

>I mean would you even kiss them knowing a penis was in that mouth?
As with anything else, it doesn't matter.
Would you suck your own dick? Probably not, yet you're still kissing it indirectly if your wife/gf/date sucked yours.
This is utterly irrelevant.

Incel samefag detected.

I actually consider having done anal, oral, or any other type of sodomy to be an absolute dealbreaker. It's honestly just so fucking disgusting, at least piv is natural. Sodomy is one of the lowest forms of degeneracy.
The only rightful recourse for sodomites is to spend the remainder of their lives celibate as punishment.