I've trapped myself

Getting a wife was a mistake. All I want is to fucking kill myself. I'm hiding in the bathroom at work right now with a kitchen knife and all I want to do is slit my throat. It never gets better. This whole system is a rat maze where we pay to enslave ourselves. Either you get lucky or are doomed. All that feelgood bullshit on social media is just a ploy to make us unlucky few feel like if we're good enough slaves then we can become the lucky few. Love is a lie. Happiness is a lie.

Attached: blank_tradingcard (1).jpg (1080x1920, 362.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Both_voluntary_and_involuntary_celibacy_are_related_to_poorer_mental_health
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Being_single_is_the_largest_social_risk_factor_for_men.27s_suicide
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Sex_is_the_most_pleasurable.2C_joyous.2C_and_meaningful_human_experience
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Mating_performance_is_significantly_related_to_happiness_and_life_satisfaction
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Penile.E2.80.93vaginal_intercourse_is_associated_with_health.2C_but_masturbation_is_not
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Loneliness_increases_premature_death_rates_by_26.25_and_is_as_deadly_as_obesity
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Men_are_unhappier_being_single_than_women
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Being_single_is_a_greater_risk_factor_for_developing_depression_in_men_than_in_women
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#The_brain_reacts_to_rejection_in_the_same_manner_as_physical_pain
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#People_that_are_married_are_2.4x_more_likely_to_recover_early_from_clinical_depression
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Warm_partner_contact_lowers_stress_levels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no point of anything without time. Time is our most precious resource, but we pay to live with our time. Even doctors can't make a living these days so what hope do insignificant useless drones like me have?

I should've faked covid and spent a week with my wife then jumped off a bridge. How could I be so foolish?

You had all that time to sniff out whether she was a good partner

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (651x420, 57.16K)

stfu you sex having normie.

>WAAAAAA WAAAAAA I FEEL LE DEPRESSHUN ='((((

the top of a tall building works. i feel no sympathy for normies who flex about their sex and love. im a 31 kv, ur a married faggot with le depresshun ='((((((((

the world would be a better place without you, honestly. i dont even want to hear your personal details, because i dont relate to normies. faggots like you are the same ones who flex their sex and getting married here to suicidal losers

Attached: 1642887187202.jpg (1008x827, 335.93K)

I'm not depressed. I'm just not a sheep like you. You blind, hedonistic faggot.

stfu you normie. you are married and you're some melodramatic faggot with a knife in a bathroom, like we are suppose to coax you down and appeal your ego

>BRO BRO CMON BRO THERES MORE TO LIFE CMON =OOO

you dont commit suicide with a knife in a bathroom. you just want attention. you have sex, are a normie, and flex your marriage and romantic success to virginal losers on r9k

the world would be a better place without you. honestly, i dont see how anyone can have sympathy for you

>UH OH user WHO IS MARRIED, HAS SEX, HAS A JOB, HAS A KNIFE IN A BATHROOM, IS HAVING AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN =OOOOO

like, do you want an award for being an attention whore? i can GUARANTEE you that you enjoyed humblebragging and flexing your marriage and love success to r9k virigns. i have no sympathy for normies like you. the world would be much better without you in it

Attached: 1645027372370.png (599x596, 584.82K)

If I can get a looksmatch girlfriend off r9k then so can you. I'm literally a facially disfigured 2/10 with no teeth. Love doesn't fix your shit. It won't make you happy. The only way to be happy is to obtain freedom, and you're a blind stupid ape for thinking otherwise.

>Is a 2/10
>Got his looksmatch but hates her
What a surprise. Men can only love Stacy.

>If I can get a looksmatch girlfriend off r9k then so can you. I'm literally a facially disfigured 2/10 with no teeth

omfg neurotypicals are so DISGUSTING and stupid.

>if i can do it, so can you
thats a anecdote, and anecdotes are really bad scientific evidence. pic related is evidence showing autists have less sex, less relationships and much more likely to die virgins

>I'm literally a facially disfigured 2/10 with no teeth
stfu sex haver. autism is more of a deterent for love and sex than looks, PIC RELATED fucking retard. POST PROOF of your claims

> Love doesn't fix your shit
again, all these claims without evidence. neurotypicals like you not only are extremly disgusting, but they're deceitful and ignorant. how fucking stupid and ignorant do you have to be to think this? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF FOR THIS? you dont have any. next post ill post evidence proving you wrong, you fucking ape

>The only way to be happy is to obtain freedom, and you're a blind stupid ape for thinking otherwise
post proof. you dont post proof, fucking retard. ONE SEC ill post actual proof, because i have it, unlike you

Attached: 1640682150550.png (1414x1489, 1.54M)

What does it mean to be free?

To wake up every day with no obligations to anyone but yourself.

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Both_voluntary_and_involuntary_celibacy_are_related_to_poorer_mental_health
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill_(Supplemental)#Being_single_is_the_largest_social_risk_factor_for_men.27s_suicide
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Sex_is_the_most_pleasurable.2C_joyous.2C_and_meaningful_human_experience
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Mating_performance_is_significantly_related_to_happiness_and_life_satisfaction
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Penile.E2.80.93vaginal_intercourse_is_associated_with_health.2C_but_masturbation_is_not
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Loneliness_increases_premature_death_rates_by_26.25_and_is_as_deadly_as_obesity
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Men_are_unhappier_being_single_than_women
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Being_single_is_a_greater_risk_factor_for_developing_depression_in_men_than_in_women
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#The_brain_reacts_to_rejection_in_the_same_manner_as_physical_pain
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#People_that_are_married_are_2.4x_more_likely_to_recover_early_from_clinical_depression
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Warm_partner_contact_lowers_stress_levels

>Love doesn't fix your shit
here is scientific evidence proving you wrong, you FUCKING RETARD. MEN NEED LOVE SEX AND INTIMACY. you make claims without evidence. and you attention fag like a melodramagic women for attention, while you are married and have sex

i hate normies like you, you have no shame

Attached: men need women, women dont need men.jpg (1336x1320, 812.04K)

That's not even possible faggot

Facially disfigured and have no teeth... what happened bud?

this needs its own thread

It's called being a millionaire.

I'm noticing more femanons on this board getting bold enough to post misandry on this board.

Know this femanon, this is not the crystal cafe. Just because a few normies and females have invaded the board, you think you can be cocky don't you? Keep your man hate in CC and FDS.

Know your place scum.

Was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Had my face cut and all my teeth knocked out or cracked to the point where they had to be pulled.
This is normie shit. If you're that lonely without a woman then you're just a failed normie. Annecdotal evidence holds more weight than your shitty surveys.

>Annecdotal evidence holds more weight than your shitty surveys
>philosophically illiterate neurotypical mouthbreathing retard makes baseless claims that the scientific heirchy of evidence is wrong and that philosophy is wrong

at this point, i think i thoroughly demonstrated that you are, in fact, a retard, and your opinion is trash, is not based on anything, and that all neurotypicals are disgusting people, inside and out

Attached: dfsdfsdfsfsg.png (826x503, 162.68K)

Keep throwing around the term neurotypical like it has any meaning to me. I literally had no friends my entire life, was officially diagnosed with aspergers at age 16.
>philosophy is wrong
You're the one going against philosophy and instead choosing numbers over people. Let me posit a question for you. Which rat would be happier?

>Rat A. This rat lives in a 1 x 1 foot cage and is forced to run on an automated treadmill for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. It is fed the bare minimum amount of lab block to keep it alive, and given next to no enrichment items in its enclosure. Parhaps a wood chew once a week. However, it is given 3 hours a day with a female rat and 16 hours a day twice a week.

>Rat B. This rat is given a multi level 4 x 6 foot cage. It has access to multiple forms of enrichment such as chews, wheels, foraging boxes, climbing structures, etc, and may visit other male rats who live in connected habitats. Its diet and enrichment is of the highest quality and can be swapped out at any time it wishes.

I simply wish to be rat be but am currently rat A.