I just want a real life waifu

I just want to feel loved unconditionally

Attached: 1626130895150.gif (960x720, 485.76K)

It's a robot, it cannot feel love.
Just be programmed to pretend it does.

as opposed to women who can feel love?

Attached: 1627432460299.jpg (400x600, 52.98K)

Yeah. It's a cope saying they can't. If it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it's not real.

>see emmy on more than a few different boards
feels optimal, robros

ok then I will take the fake love and be happier than I am now

Attached: Nier_2B-1-2-533x800.jpg (533x800, 56.68K)

We were born too soon to witness men and women finally ignore each other in favor of perfect robotic sex machines.

has anyone here ever had a wife?
what was it like?

i feel that bro

yeah, it really hurts to be alive, honestly

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

>I just want to feel loved unconditionally
Good luck getting that from somebody you aren't biologically related to

Biological relatives aren't unconditional either. They only love you because you carry their genes.

What a cute gif
Worst part is, the thing we crave is genuinely not possible with humans
You have to build your ideal waifu, because the one truth of reality is that it will always let you down

women are trash and their "love" is just them being a selfish hassle and calling themselves good people. all of them should feel ashamed of being such bad partners on top of being bad people.

>They only love you because you carry their genes.
Yes. There's no true unconditional love, that's the best you can hope for

It's like I've seen so many pictures and videos repeatedly i grow and age with them like fuck man you only needed to see this video once not share it 5million times

i post it, just in case, for one second, for one moment in time, you forgot you were missing out on it

dont forget to thank god for the things you have, while the chad that bullies you does that every night

Attached: 1636073457449.gif (498x278, 1.7M)

It's a human female, it cannot feel love.

Attached: 1563173686748.jpg (1157x1087, 222.8K)

Man if you only knew how loved you already are..
If you could trust some random dude on Any Forums that he knows what hes talking about infact hes based his entire life around this beautiful fact that allows me to live without fear.
You are so beyond loved I promise its something you cant even comprehend. I have seen a glimpse i've felt a glimpse of how truly strong this uncoditional love we ALL have but aren't tuned into.
There is so much more for you after this life my friend. But we have some work to do first. Im with you every step of the way.

You cannot in good faith look at the average normalfag relationship or even one of "chad's" relationships and say that women are capable of love, they are shitty to everyone and naturally treacherous. Truly evil sarkic beings

God I wish that was me
>Human females can't feel love
Agreed

Attached: 1646414080400.jpg (635x635, 43.91K)