I give this girl money, please help

I give this girl money, please help.

Attached: 1629829156961.jpg (1032x1500, 237.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYCPDahqT4c&ab_channel=MSFIIIRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Msfiiire is beautiful, I don't even blame you.

Are her jaw and tits fake?

The girl I give money to is a pig compared to this girl.

Personally I don't like fake breasts, perfect skin, and when she just looks too smooth and manicured all over. It's just not arousing or compelling to me at all.

Post more you fag

Right? Just looking at the room behind her makes it seem so manufactured. Everything about the picture is just sort of off-putting. It's not even to say she isn't hot but it just gives off a weird feeling.

She looks like Dylan Klebold

Go to a strip club and fuck a real girl.

While she is beautiful, I can't stand giving money to a woman I'm not having sex with even if it's for a cheeseburger. I couldn't imagine doing that as a hobby.

that's the type of bedroom you saw in people's homes in the 1980s. thats why it seems off putting cuz its from a whole different decade.
This bitch taking nudie pics in her grandmas bedroom LOL

Somewhat agree, she's flawless but somehow hard to fap to

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (1638x2048, 527.83K)

Nah, I think he rhouse is sparsely decorated on purpose so she can take photos wherever without having to move clutter

she's like an IRL anime girl, the right proportions, cute face, everything

It's because she has fake tits, face fillers and so much Photoshop your brain knows it's uncanny valley tier

That's what nouveau riche idiots who made fast money (like onlyfans whores) do when they purchase their first home with their new cash. They always buy some hideous mcmansion and fill it with stuff they think looks classy but is actually cheap and tacky as hell, because they're not rich or high class enough to actually buy anything quality or well made.

that is not a young girls bedroom lol. she is 100% already with some guy who actually knows how to clean his shit.

Legit looks like a different person and has different proportions in every picture. She needs to lay off the shoop.

She's definitely with a sugar daddy but the interiors look to be her idea. All the furniture looks cheap and plasticky and gaudy. Like what a midwest pinterest mom would think looks high end lol.

She briefly tried YouTube but it never took off because she is the most boring, basic bitch you could imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=PYCPDahqT4c&ab_channel=MSFIIIRE

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (1280x720, 107.69K)

I'm a straight woman and I have a strong urge to give her money.

Oh my God she does. Mind blown

its almost as if she has nothing of value to offer other than her body

YWNBAW you mentally ill tranny

If your white you do realize most white girls look like her right?

well stop it

>*SNOOOORT*
>[SCHMUCK SCHMUCH SCHMUCK chewing noises]
>"Sorry that my beds not made"
It's like a textbook, hot-bitch privilege woman. She has no idea how to do anything other than be hot because that's all she has needed to get anything.

i wouldnt mind giving money to a girl as long as there was some communication and touch IRL. im not sending money to a thot on the internet.

Is there some kind of service like prostitution but instead of having sex with the girl you get to punch her in the head?

>most white girls look like her

PFFFFFT

This bitch is in the top 0.00001% of conventional female attractiveness