I just paid a qt teenage girl $150 to suck my dick and balls

I just paid a qt teenage girl $150 to suck my dick and balls.
She had a bf also kek.

Attached: images (9).jpg (237x213, 6.3K)

But how did you meet her tho?

I am insanely envious, did you get to touch her body as well?

Imagine, just for a moment

I met her on an app before but then we stopped talking. She texted me again about last week saying how she was low on money because she just started paying her own bills and she'd want to meet up after work.

Yes and we made out. Teenage girls smell really good too.

imagine the diseases she must have had in her mouth if she was willing to do that

Damn. I pay teen girls that much just to voice chat with me :c

What am I doing wrong

I don't care I'm a NEET with nothing to lose. I've paid 3 other mentally ill girls before to meet up and fuck them and I always fucked them raw. Never had any issues desu. real STDs are pretty rare actually.

Attached: 16466294521561.png (1307x1071, 599.32K)

Just find desperate girls. Girls with low income parents, low self esteem, no friend group, girls that are addicted to weed/nicotine ect. Those are the ones most likely to actually meet up with you. A lot also depends on your location though. My city isn't the best for it but I live close to a major city about an hour away and that's where I've met with most of the girls. If you live in bumfuck nowhere or some irrelevant old person town then it's going to be much harder unless you want to travel far.

How do you go about finding them?

Discord servers, Some of those "meet up" /make friend apps, Tinder/bumble sometimes but tinder is pretty shit. Most of those "meet up" apps become dead quickly or they're taken down sadly. You could also approach irl. I've never done it yet but I've heard stories of guys having success with that. Just dress well and go up to a group of teen girls asking if they like rich guys and if you can get their number.

Not that user, but how do you find these discord servers and how can you tell who's from your place? You're not talking to hundreds of people asking them if they live nearby, right?

That's a secret I won't disclose. Don't want anons ruining it for me. But yes I've talked to hundreds before so I can find someone that lives near me. I have a lot of time as a NEET. Also most of the apps I've used showed me people close to me. I've had the best success with the apps though.

>That's a secret I won't disclose
Discord server finder? I mean, I've used those, but finding actually decent servers is pretty much impossible. Most of those are normie shitholes.

>find desperate girls
fucking S A D !

Attached: iFyLLsd.jpg (181x207, 7.73K)

Damn that's pretty pathetic. I make thousands of dollars a month catfishing boomers and extorting perverts and don't even have to leave my room.

what app? i want to pay women to suck my pee pee until pee pee juice comes out, too.

I wish i had money to do that. I wonder if I could trick some girl into thinking ill give her money.

Attached: avatars-ce2QOItnGEHpfe1n-OHyWfQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 57.67K)

Yet you've never throatfucked a cute teenage girl? That is sad. I'm living a comfy NEET life. I don't want a regular gf or to deal with women the "normal way" I never pay for online shit. Only pay if you meet up and hangout in person.

how old are you? im a 28 y/o neet and youre basically living my dream. i went to pattaya in 2016 and quito/galapagos in 2018 and paid for sex there, but havent gotten laid since. i dont really know a lot about discord apps. is this just you preying on young girls or is it a more formal arrangement?

Throat fucking and making desperate girls cry is cute. I'm not into the independent reddit type women like most of you fags. The more desperate, depressed, bi polar ,suicidal a girl is the better it is for me.

I'm in my early 20s. It's mostly a formal arrangement. Sure I use some manipulative tactics sometimes but every girl has always fully consented to it. I've been looking into going to Thailand also but I'm not vaccinated so I'm not sure I can.