Aside from NYC what's the best city in the US in terms of dating prospects for young men combined with low cost of...

Aside from NYC what's the best city in the US in terms of dating prospects for young men combined with low cost of living?

Attached: output_IyxGph.0.gif (750x599, 340.49K)

There is no metropolitan city in the US with low cost of living.

virgin from nyc
anyone have any questions about how i can be such a fuckup

well some are much cheaper than others. I make good money, i'm willing to pay but I still want the best bang for my buck

Boston is pretty good

Good money is subjective. Where you live right now?

>Good money is subjective
I make 250k and work remotely, currently living with my mom in NJ. I'm 28 if anyone is curious.

>tfw a year older than you and make 10% of your income

With taxes, thats about 150k in California. You could afford a nice apartment. Could go for a house but would take a little less than a decade to pay off, in cheaper areas.
Not sure about NYC, but I imagine its worse.

California is literally the worst state to date as a young single man.
It's a shit state all together.

At 250k, women will treat you differently. You just gotta know how to use it. However, this does mean spending a good chunk of your income on pussy magnets (car, clothes, drinks, etc).

Yeah but I want to maximize the numbers here user. 250k is a lot more in Raleigh NC than it is in California.

Technically, Detroit would be perfect. Low cost of living, tons of single women, but I don't think anyone would willingly move there. Cleveland is similar.

Too cold and too full of you know whats.

My point in all of this is this: You gotta make a choice. It's either good pussy, high cost of living or subpar pussy and low cost. There is no magical city.
And even in low cost cities, you're going to be dealing with very rich people that are going to scoop up most women.
$250k is definitely upper tier in most cities, but not rich enough to out class the majority of whales.

Yup I agree. It's not easy to find a balance. I'm really just trying to be autistic and maximizing what I can get.
I'm actually working on using python to give me a ranking system of cities based on certain metrics (average cost of living, average age, etc)

Off the top of my head, Knoxville, TN had some real qts. Theres nothing to do, but it was white girl heaven. Problem is the cutest ones are under 18.

look into Atlanta

That's a pretty big fucking problem user

That is only a problem for faggots

Cincinnati